JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congrats Bill! Cute kid!

I knew about your little grand baby Bill!

I think drew was expecting too?

Congrats Bill! Cute kid!

I knew about your little grand baby Bill!

I think drew was expecting too?
yep jack is happy and healthy...
born January 19th...mix that with 2 of my 3 employees going to jail and me remodeling both our houses at the same time after work and weekends ...I'm pretty gassed
20200531_115703.jpg

I have the capability of making a bullet catch out if steel Im just worried about leaving it and others taking it. Perfect for Target meaning no more wood.
If you are into making a bullet trap, I'm sure you've seen Jerry's portable trap. If not, here it is. Pretty cool. Sounds like he made it in the '70's. I like how he engineered the collector tube and the way he can adjust it for proper deflection. If it wasn't on wheels, it's have to be a permanent installation because of it's size and weight, otherwise something portable would need to be much smaller and lighter.

Is it possible to start a new thread? Trying to get to the current info on my phone during my break eats up most of my break.
There is another thread on these Wolf Creek Lanes that isn't so big, however, things posted there may be missed by most who follow this thread. If we started a new thread, info would be real scattered and would take a lot more time to find the latest info.

Besides, it's kind of cool to have this be the main thread and over 100 pages long.

ex
If you are into making a bullet trap, I'm sure you've seen Jerry's portable trap. If not, here it is. Pretty cool. Sounds like he made it in the '70's. I like how he engineered the collector tube and the way he can adjust it for proper deflection. If it wasn't on wheels, it's have to be a permanent installation because of it's size and weight, otherwise something portable would need to be much smaller and lighter.

Yeah that one is huge haha. The one I will be bring back and forth will have a 14"x14" square opening with a 3" pipe 5/16" thick and it will look like a snail

So my neighbor stopped me about a week ago and said that he got stopped by a TNL rep (I'm assuming @Cogs) 2 weekends ago out at the NFWC and he was given some literature and advice. I told him he owed us some clean up labor once that stuff gets turned back on. He was shooting long distance, I believe one of the dispersed spots along the road past the NFWC lanes.

Nice work, I'm game to man the next info booth if I'm in town.

So my neighbor stopped me about a week ago and said that he got stopped by a TNL rep (I'm assuming @Cogs) 2 weekends ago out at the NFWC and he was given some literature and advice. I told him he owed us some clean up labor once that stuff gets turned back on. He was shooting long distance, I believe one of the dispersed spots along the road past the NFWC lanes.

Nice work, I'm game to man the next info booth if I'm in town.
Yes, it was me. Nice guy. He mentioned you were his neighbor.

Interesting situation up at the lanes yesterday.

I pulled up to lane 3 in the afternoon. There were 2 cars, and no one on the lane. I drove up to 4 and found it occupied so i came back down to 3. Still 2 cars, and no shooters. I waited a few and just decided to set up. As I'm setting up some little kids come walking up the road. I had not seen them when I drove in, so I can only conclude that they were in the bushes downrange. Scary.

Some other shooters pulled up and I gladly shared the lane with them. The whole time this group of people is across the way. No ear protection. Which from a safety perspective we wanted to ensure that no one was affected by the gunfire.

After they finally left with an older gentleman, we noticed that they had left a smoldering fire back up the path from the lane 3 parking pullout. SO definitely some weird goings on up there.

Who knows, they were probably fine but a pet peeve of mine is people who leave smoldering campfires behind. Its amazing how many people dont know or are unprepared to properly extinguish campfires.
At least its rainy weather this week so probably no real danger today... but i find them in red flag season every summer.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top