JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
howdy

i'm a construction contractor primarily doing residential re-roofing. i therefor, of course, create large piles of crap that needs to be hauled away... for light weight addition/remodel stuff, i can generally get away with one crap pile and haul in my truck as needed, but for re-roofing, we're talking a full 20-40 (depending on material coming off) yard boxes weighing in between 2-8 tons... cant take that in my truck.

i HATE Waste Management, and have personal hatred for a number of smaller disposal companies, primarily Aloha Garbage, who once over-billed me like $400 on a single box, and even after a year of arguing with them ended up having to pay or risk my customer's garbage service getting suspended.

so bubblegum all these guys. i don't want to give any of them any more money. i know there's gotta be local small-business guys out there who can skirt under franchise rules and handle my garbage.. and probably for less money, at that.

anybody know of anybody? preferably somebody above board- but all i'm looking for is professionalism and a receipt.

thanks

Well I'm betting having a clue where in the state of Oregon your located could help coming up with someone.

Another option would be to buy an old truck and haul it yourself. I know a number of small construction companies that do just that. Some old 2 ton farm truck with side boards and a tarp.

little update...

i did find a guy to handle my disposal... he's a SUPER good deal, too. $150 to haul and dispose, $200 to help load, haul and dispose. per load, that is, and he was able to get my last job in two loads easy (25 sq of tear-off).

i wont post his info here publicly, but PM me if you need a super inexpensive disposal service.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top