JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
howdy

i'm a construction contractor primarily doing residential re-roofing. i therefor, of course, create large piles of crap that needs to be hauled away... for light weight addition/remodel stuff, i can generally get away with one crap pile and haul in my truck as needed, but for re-roofing, we're talking a full 20-40 (depending on material coming off) yard boxes weighing in between 2-8 tons... cant take that in my truck.

i HATE Waste Management, and have personal hatred for a number of smaller disposal companies, primarily Aloha Garbage, who once over-billed me like $400 on a single box, and even after a year of arguing with them ended up having to pay or risk my customer's garbage service getting suspended.

so bubblegum all these guys. i don't want to give any of them any more money. i know there's gotta be local small-business guys out there who can skirt under franchise rules and handle my garbage.. and probably for less money, at that.

anybody know of anybody? preferably somebody above board- but all i'm looking for is professionalism and a receipt.

thanks

Well I'm betting having a clue where in the state of Oregon your located could help coming up with someone.

Another option would be to buy an old truck and haul it yourself. I know a number of small construction companies that do just that. Some old 2 ton farm truck with side boards and a tarp.

little update...

i did find a guy to handle my disposal... he's a SUPER good deal, too. $150 to haul and dispose, $200 to help load, haul and dispose. per load, that is, and he was able to get my last job in two loads easy (25 sq of tear-off).

i wont post his info here publicly, but PM me if you need a super inexpensive disposal service.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top