JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock is a great design.
I like shooting them.
I like my P320 X-Five and X-Five Legion better, though.
The X5 Legion is a dream. That's what got me to change from Glocks. The slide is so smooth on that gun. Love it so much I carry it daily. I find comfort in the uncomfortable. Haha.

I was a Glock fan boy back in 2010. I owned a Glock G23, Glock 30SF, and a Glock 20SF. I sold the G23 and G30SF but kept the G20SF. I sold the G23 because it was way too snappy and it raised the muzzle way too much for my liking. I sold the G30SF because it pinched my little pinkie finger meat when I shot it one day and gave me a flinch. I kept the G20SF because, well, it's a 10mm and I reload. Now that I own a H&K VP9T OR and a Walther PDP both with Holosun 507c X2 optics, I have no need reason to ever purchase another Glock with the same old "Glockish" technology. What say you?
Dumped a G23 for the same reason, snappy recoil wasn't worth the slug being launched. It's replacement was a G30, much better tool.

That is my mixmaster wheellock pistol
The lock , inlays , trigger and trigger guard are antique circa 1500....the stock and barrel are new.

The "ball" on the end of the grip ( historic , by the way ) was designed for knocking someone on the noggin'... :D

All that said...
I have no doubt that the Knight who carried that pistol originally , would have loved to have used a Glock on his enemy.
Andy
This is the joke I make about our founding fathers and the AR-15 style rifle.

When people say, "our founding fathers never intended people to own AR's." I imagine a time traveler introducing General George Washington to an AR-15 and with excited eyes and exuberance in his voice him saying, "we need to get everyone one of these!"

Because he would have.

I was a Glock fan boy back in 2010. I owned a Glock G23, Glock 30SF, and a Glock 20SF. I sold the G23 and G30SF but kept the G20SF. I sold the G23 because it was way too snappy and it raised the muzzle way too much for my liking. I sold the G30SF because it pinched my little pinkie finger meat when I shot it one day and gave me a flinch. I kept the G20SF because, well, it's a 10mm and I reload. Now that I own a H&K VP9T OR and a Walther PDP both with Holosun 507c X2 optics, I have no need reason to ever purchase another Glock with the same old "Glockish" technology. What say you?
What do I say?
I say: Whatever, dude. Find what works for you and run with it.

I have all the Glocks I could possibly need…. G19.3 G19.4 G30.2.5 G43 G43X and that .22LR one G48? …. can't recall the "G code" ATM

I also have all the revolvers, MSR's (NATO & COMBLOC), shotguns, and various hunting rifles I could possibly need.

The only thing I have a hankering for is a Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk Bisley in 454 Casull…..
A5396CED-0F6D-4D72-9758-C1CE3356D026.jpeg

C'mon @LuckySG , let's do this!! :D

I only have one Glock I user for EDC appendix carry. I see no reason to own any others.

IMG_20220530_180301_01.jpg

/s (not my edc)

In all honesty I don't shoot it very well, so it sits in the safe a lot. I am actually way more accurate and fast with my real edc a P365. I keep this one because it is a bit diffrent, but I guess I just don't get the Glock love.

I like how you bought subcompact Glocks in meme calibers and complain about them being "snappy."

The problem isn't Glocks. The problem is a small, polymer frame pistol chambered in a "powerul" cartridge. Any small pistol in those chamberings will have the same problems. Why don't you try a 17 or 19 (you know, the original caliber Glocks were designed for) and see how much of a difference it makes?

Dumped a G23 for the same reason, snappy recoil wasn't worth the slug being launched. It's replacement was a G30, much better tool.
True. I really enjoyed shooting my G30SF. However, wait till you get your little pinky meat around the joint next to the finger nail stuck between the magazine and the grip when a round is lit. It's a MF'er. Let me be the first to say, "I told you so!"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top