JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock is a great design.
I like shooting them.
I like my P320 X-Five and X-Five Legion better, though.
The X5 Legion is a dream. That's what got me to change from Glocks. The slide is so smooth on that gun. Love it so much I carry it daily. I find comfort in the uncomfortable. Haha.

I was a Glock fan boy back in 2010. I owned a Glock G23, Glock 30SF, and a Glock 20SF. I sold the G23 and G30SF but kept the G20SF. I sold the G23 because it was way too snappy and it raised the muzzle way too much for my liking. I sold the G30SF because it pinched my little pinkie finger meat when I shot it one day and gave me a flinch. I kept the G20SF because, well, it's a 10mm and I reload. Now that I own a H&K VP9T OR and a Walther PDP both with Holosun 507c X2 optics, I have no need reason to ever purchase another Glock with the same old "Glockish" technology. What say you?
Dumped a G23 for the same reason, snappy recoil wasn't worth the slug being launched. It's replacement was a G30, much better tool.

That is my mixmaster wheellock pistol
The lock , inlays , trigger and trigger guard are antique circa 1500....the stock and barrel are new.

The "ball" on the end of the grip ( historic , by the way ) was designed for knocking someone on the noggin'... :D

All that said...
I have no doubt that the Knight who carried that pistol originally , would have loved to have used a Glock on his enemy.
Andy
This is the joke I make about our founding fathers and the AR-15 style rifle.

When people say, "our founding fathers never intended people to own AR's." I imagine a time traveler introducing General George Washington to an AR-15 and with excited eyes and exuberance in his voice him saying, "we need to get everyone one of these!"

Because he would have.

I was a Glock fan boy back in 2010. I owned a Glock G23, Glock 30SF, and a Glock 20SF. I sold the G23 and G30SF but kept the G20SF. I sold the G23 because it was way too snappy and it raised the muzzle way too much for my liking. I sold the G30SF because it pinched my little pinkie finger meat when I shot it one day and gave me a flinch. I kept the G20SF because, well, it's a 10mm and I reload. Now that I own a H&K VP9T OR and a Walther PDP both with Holosun 507c X2 optics, I have no need reason to ever purchase another Glock with the same old "Glockish" technology. What say you?
What do I say?
I say: Whatever, dude. Find what works for you and run with it.

I have all the Glocks I could possibly need…. G19.3 G19.4 G30.2.5 G43 G43X and that .22LR one G48? …. can't recall the "G code" ATM

I also have all the revolvers, MSR's (NATO & COMBLOC), shotguns, and various hunting rifles I could possibly need.

The only thing I have a hankering for is a Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk Bisley in 454 Casull…..
A5396CED-0F6D-4D72-9758-C1CE3356D026.jpeg

C'mon @LuckySG , let's do this!! :D

I only have one Glock I user for EDC appendix carry. I see no reason to own any others.

IMG_20220530_180301_01.jpg

/s (not my edc)

In all honesty I don't shoot it very well, so it sits in the safe a lot. I am actually way more accurate and fast with my real edc a P365. I keep this one because it is a bit diffrent, but I guess I just don't get the Glock love.

I like how you bought subcompact Glocks in meme calibers and complain about them being "snappy."

The problem isn't Glocks. The problem is a small, polymer frame pistol chambered in a "powerul" cartridge. Any small pistol in those chamberings will have the same problems. Why don't you try a 17 or 19 (you know, the original caliber Glocks were designed for) and see how much of a difference it makes?

Dumped a G23 for the same reason, snappy recoil wasn't worth the slug being launched. It's replacement was a G30, much better tool.
True. I really enjoyed shooting my G30SF. However, wait till you get your little pinky meat around the joint next to the finger nail stuck between the magazine and the grip when a round is lit. It's a MF'er. Let me be the first to say, "I told you so!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top