JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was a Glock fan boy back in 2010. I owned a Glock G23, Glock 30SF, and a Glock 20SF. I sold the G23 and G30SF but kept the G20SF. I sold the G23 because it was way too snappy and it raised the muzzle way too much for my liking. I sold the G30SF because it pinched my little pinkie finger meat when I shot it one day and gave me a flinch. I kept the G20SF because, well, it's a 10mm and I reload. Now that I own a H&K VP9T OR and a Walther PDP both with Holosun 507c X2 optics, I have no need reason to ever purchase another Glock with the same old "Glockish" technology. What say you?

I no longer own Glock pistols. One 17 I had for at least 30,000 plus rounds. I just stopped shooting them. More of a rifle person myself. Looking at full sized pistols again and I'm certainly leaning towards other brands.

I will concede that your pistol will be better at "pistol whipping" than my glock will. :)
That is my mixmaster wheellock pistol
The lock , inlays , trigger and trigger guard are antique circa 1500....the stock and barrel are new.

The "ball" on the end of the grip ( historic , by the way ) was designed for knocking someone on the noggin'... :D

All that said...
I have no doubt that the Knight who carried that pistol originally , would have loved to have used a Glock on his enemy.
Andy

The "ball" on the end of the grip ( historic , by the way ) was designed for knocking someone on the noggin'... :D
Nice touch, that heart on the noggin knockin' end... It's all done in the name of love... :s0116:

I've shot a ton of Glocks. Owned a few. Presently have zero with no inclination to acquire another. They are great pistols. If they work for you, fantastic. If not, not. Different strokes for different folks. :)

I've carried a Glock daily for 10+ years. I still own a few but I am currently moving over to the Sig P320 and carry a X5 legion as my EDC. I love Glocks. Always will. Their reliability is unbeatable.

Although your issues with the firearms (Glocks) listed sound more like a fundamental in shooting issue and not a tool issue.

Last Edited:
I have no need to ever purchase another Glock either. I have one already that's worked just fine for me, for the last quarter-century; why would I need another one? I don't shoot high-volume, so it's unlikely to ever wear out. :)

I was a Glock fan boy back in 2010. I owned a Glock G23, Glock 30SF, and a Glock 20SF. I sold the G23 and G30SF but kept the G20SF. I sold the G23 because it was way too snappy and it raised the muzzle way too much for my liking. I sold the G30SF because it pinched my little pinkie finger meat when I shot it one day and gave me a flinch. I kept the G20SF because, well, it's a 10mm and I reload. Now that I own a H&K VP9T OR and a Walther PDP both with Holosun 507c X2 optics, I have no need reason to ever purchase another Glock with the same old "Glockish" technology. What say you?
I say shoot what you want and enjoy it, but none if the information above (apart from the uncontrollable nature of short, light, .40 s&w guns) seem like reasons to abandon glocks.

Never owned any Glocks. Excellent firearms by reputation. Shot a few as well, just never got into them.

Just bought a few Palmetto State Daggers (Glock 19 gen 3 knockoff), yet haven't had a chance to take them out as of yet. Seem pretty Glock-ish, with a better fitting grip. 2 have Holosun 507C X 2's, so that in itself should be fun getting into red dot handgun fun land.

May upgrade the triggers on a few, allready have some Zev triggers in case. However want to work with using the stock "worse than Glock" triggers first...

Never liked Glocks. Shot several. Shot them well. Never liked them. Then I bought a G26 for edc. Now I own 3. G26-G17-G34. Was four but I screwed up and my G19. I will replace it. Light, accurate, reliable, and simple. What's not to like?
By the way, I also own Sigs,Berettas, Rugers, and Brownings. I carry almost all of them from Time to time. But, if I could only keep one 9mm pistol, it would be my Glock 26. Or maybe the 17. No, wait. The 34. Damn, I gotta get another 19:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top