JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't understand that because it wouldn't be circumventing any laws. You are not importing or bringing any mags into the state with the purchase of the gun (if the mags are removed by the seller). But totally up to you of course. I'm only throwing out ideas in the hopes it may help.

You could legally fire it if you already have mags for it in state, or (I assume this part) you had mags that are modified to hold only 10 rounds. But I'm guessing on that last part about modified. I know they do that in California fwiw.
I appreciate it. I would look into one if it came with ten round mags. Buddy has an older alloy Smith and it is a great shooter.

The performance that began with our polymer construction is now forging forward. The lightweight and rigid metal frame of the Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Metal provides an extraordinary foundation for higher performance. Built on the M&P platform, it is compatible with all M2.0 magazines, slides holsters and palmswells.

Isn't that what the gun hating liberals are manipulating you to do when they passed the 10 round magazine limit? Those gun haters do not want you or anybody else to purchase any more guns, plastic or metal.
Also making me want to move out of state. Gun hating liberals can have it, its a tactical withdrawal. I want to reform ranks with fellow bretherin who are staunch advocates and are actually willing to fight and live in a state where liberals AREN'T welcome and make them uncomfortable to live there. Make them move back to Cali and wa and or with their own sh!it infested diseased cesspool liberal cities. If libs are too dumb to realize their consequences have actions and then also try and infest the last hold out States, then yes I will bail and reinforce the rear flanks.

If I don't they will just pick our bones as they clearly have the upper hand and inertia going their direction. And if I do have to move it will just fuel the unrelenting hatred I have for the BS party politics and lack of common sense we have in this state.

Edit: but I do have confidence a lot of these draconian laws will be found unlawful soon and be overturned. I'd rather stay and fight/vote to correct their errors. But if not its not a risk I'm willing to take.

Shoot what you like, like what you shoot.

I've got Glocks around, because they fit my hands, I shoot them well, they've got a heck of a good record for reliability, and if it isn't broke, not going to fix it. Got other nice choices in the safe, but if the poop hits the fan, I'm grabbing a Glock.

As they say, one man's opinion.....

I think we're all missing the most important part of this thread. That OP managed to pinch "pinky finger meat" with a firing grip.

Pray tell, how?

I think we're all missing the most important part of this thread. That OP managed to pinch "pinky finger meat" with a firing grip.

Pray tell, how?
The grip on the Glock G30sf gen3 does not extend down enough to encompass all of the last three holding fingers. The pinky finger is left dangling. Thus, the G30sf now relies on the magazine to complete the full grip. There now is a gap made between the grip and the magazine. My pinky meat oozed into this gap during recoil. A pressure pinch resulted which caused an excruciating pain and thus a flinch developed. I could never trust that SOB after that dilemma.

Pray tell, how?
Good point! Thanks for pointing that out. I read or saw somewhere the other day someone mentioned about people missing fingers and training, it was brought up to just use their middle finger instead of trigger finger. Seems obvious to me, but apparently this disabled person never heard of adapt and overcome and apparently never even tried. Oh well in any case they also mentioned that chocking up further on the grip this way allowed them to shoot short grip pistols like the g26/29/30 better because their pinky wasn't flappin in the breeze.
Seemed like great advice to me.

Me personally I have ZERO devotions to any "system" whatever works; works.. I love the ergos of HK's and sig but their premium prices can "suck it" I see no reason to demand that premium except for profits.
I got into Glocks the same reason I got into AR's EVERYONE has one and when the poop hits the Spinny thing their parts will BY FAR be the most prevalent its not even a slight contest. And they are both reliable enough that most parts will work 75%+ of the time regardless of maker.

The grip on the Glock G30sf gen3 does not extend down enough to encompass all of the last three holding fingers. The pinky finger is left dangling. Thus, the G30sf now relies on the magazine to complete the full grip. There now is a gap made between the grip and the magazine. My pinky meat oozed into this gap during recoil. A pressure pinch resulted which caused an excruciating pain and thus a flinch developed. I could never trust that SOB after that dilemma.
Seems to me like and easy idea for a good cheap product / business idea: a simple die cut piece of sheet rubber to slip over the magazine to fill that gap..

Well, i messed up! Bought a Gen 4 G20 (10mm), and will acquire a 6 in aftermarket barrel to use for hunting applications. I actually only decided to buy this G20 because i wanted a non-metal framed 10mm that i can carry while hunting. Had the G40 but sold it when i compared it to my EAA Hunter, which i really prefer but too pretty to scratch. I needed something ugly, dumb, and reliable - Glock!

How is that going to work on reloading? Just another part to go bad while reloading. I just buy guns with full grips now.
Adhesive..?? Because no one has ever modded a gun before. ;) heck maybe even mold release agent on the frame and just pack the grove with RTV etc. Even if it goes bad its not like it would jam up, it would most likely just fall off. But I don't pretend to assume the limits of some people talents. Some people have limitless potential (to screw the pooch!).
Well, i messed up! Bought a Gen 4 G20 (10mm), and will acquire a 6 in aftermarket barrel to use for hunting applications. I actually only decided to buy this G20 because i wanted a non-metal framed 10mm that i can carry while hunting. Had the G40 but sold it when i compared it to my EAA Hunter, which i really prefer but too pretty to scratch. I needed something ugly, dumb, and reliable - Glock!
I'd get a KKM or anything other than lone wolf, my lone wolf barrel sucks b*lls! Its accurate but just found out it has feeding issues. Back under the dremel it goes to mod the feed ramp again.
Edit: Before it wouldn't feed at all, now it feeds anything around 5-6 rounds or less flawlessly, now I need it to feed full mags and strip and feed slightly faster slicker.

I'm actually thinking about selling my 6" lone wolf barrel and ordering a KKM. The owner of KKM was awesome to work with. Very easy going, very reasonable personalized experience.

Last Edited:
Okay this makes sense. I was baffled by how a pinky would end up with slide bite.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top