JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Should have kept the school cops to protect the kids and cut the gang violence units to let the gangs all shoot each other. Hey, you hate cops, fine we will pull them from your neighborhoods to accommodate you wishes.
I think Portland Police did away with Gang unit and reinvented it as Gun Violence Reduction Unit due to racist overtones of using "Gang". They have been killing each other at high rates in Chicago and there seems to be no end of gang members in sight. They seem produce new ones faster than they can gun each other down.

There is hope on the horizon though according to this article:

Births per 1,000 females ages 15 to 19
--------------------------------------
Chicago, USA: 24.6
West and Central Africa: 115
This is why Africa is going to be adding so many people to the worlds population in the coming decades. It is also why china is trying to make so many inroads in to Africa.

I just got suspended for two weeks on another (non-gun) forum for suggesting the same thing. Everyone talks about "hate" these days. The only thing hated is truth.

Point: George Floyd was killed at the hands of a bad white officer. Where is the evidence - any at all - that Mr. Floyd was killed because he was black?

In the same time frame, probably 5 black men were killed - by other black men. No demonstration, riots, nothing.

I thought black lives matter?!?
We need to ask why was George Floyd on the ground with the cops knee on his neck Good Cop Bad cop ?? The issue is , I will say again why was George Floyd on the ground being restrained. He was a violent criminal and a doper. He fought the with the cops. If he didn't fight with the cops he would be out on the streets getting high and doing criminal things in under 24 hours.

We need to ask why was George Floyd on the ground with the cops knee on his neck Good Cop Bad cop ?? The issue is , I will say again why was George Floyd on the ground being restrained. He was a violent criminal and a doper. He fought the with the cops. If he didn't fight with the cops he would be out on the streets getting high and doing criminal things in under 24 hours.
Why he was on the ground is irrelevant. What matters is that he was improperly restrained and died as a direct result. Whether he was a criminal or not, he still has rights as an American. If they can do it to him, they could do it to you.

I'm a bit passionate about this because a family member was assaulted by a police officer a long time ago (decades), and put in a choke hold that affected him for years. He was not a criminal, as law-abiding as they come. The cop made a mistake, and the department stood behind him even though they knew full well he was wrong. (My relative was later fully exonerated)

I'm not against the police or the use of proper restraint when necessary, but it has to be proper restraint.

Last Edited:
All good!, after the cops are gone, There are many organized groups that can come together and facilitate volunteer hall monitors from the community.

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 11.25.17 AM.png

Last Edited:
This is why Africa is going to be adding so many people to the worlds population in the coming decades. It is also why china is trying to make so many inroads in to Africa.

Not if Bill Gates and the Population Bomb cult has anything to say about it!!!

Everybody agrees that it was criminal mistreatment of a suspect at the hands of a police officer and other officers did nothing to stop it.

What bugs me is that people are claiming anything from "systemic racism" (IMO a made up term) to genocide by cop. Neither is factual. Using stats to prove the point where stats can be fraudulently made to look like anything one wants them to be. But on the other side of the coin, if I talk about (in other forums or on other media) the stats about how often minorities commit crimes, tend to be unlawfully armed, tend to resist/exlpode/fight officers, that is not acceptable discussion and I will be shouted down and attacked.

Why he was on the ground is irrelevant. What matters is that he was improperly restrained and died as a direct result. Whether he was a criminal or not, he still has rights as an American. If they can do it to him, they could do it to you.

I'm a bit passionate about this because a family member was assaulted by a police officer a long time ago (decades), and put in a choke hold that affected him for years. He was not a criminal, as law-abiding as they come. The cop made a mistake, and the department stood behind him even though they knew full well he was wrong. (My relative was later fully exonerated)

I'm not against the police or the use of proper restraint when necessary, but it has to be proper restraint.
I am not saying the death was proper. nor do I condone police abuse and I anthe first to say Our politicians and unionized government employees are a crime gang raping the taxpayers as well as destroying this nation from with in. . But personal responsibility,,, I would put money if George Floyd didn't resist arrest, today he would out on the street and be high as a kite on drugs and thinking about how to rob his next victims. If some one is driving drunk and kills people, is it the cars fault, the fault of the booze or the persons responsibility who drank the Booze? Yes we know booze makes people disgustingly stupid.

Should have kept the school cops to protect the kids and cut the gang violence units to let the gangs all shoot each other. Hey, you hate cops, fine we will pull them from your neighborhoods to accommodate you wishes.
Oh yeah, Cops in my neighborhood do a great job. I remember the time they came out to investigate a burglary at my home . A few thousand bucks worth of crap stolen. I'm like "arent you going to fingerprint stuff?" " Oh no" the officer said" We dont really do that. I'm really just here so you can get the form for your insurance company". That was about the time i went down to get an CLEO signoff to buy a silencer and the Cowlitz Country Sherriff told me that he refused to sign off and if I went around his signature somehow ( I did ) his deputies would arrest me and he would charge me with a felony if the found a silencer in my posession . They are a racket. If they can make money on something they will bother with it otherwise they are just like any other criminal gang except they have a Union to protect the really bad ones.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top