JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ummm....

George W. Bush Oval Office

President_George_W._Bush_and_Barack_Obama_meet_in_Oval_Office.jpg

oval-office-bush2-2005.jpg

Barak Obama Oval Office

oval-office-2009-obama-first-day.jpg

Barack_Obama_and_Rahm_Emanuel_in_the_Oval_Office.jpg

Looks the same, I don't see any sign of

The Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and blue,and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and decor..

Funny that people don't look deeper. Take a closer look at that 'American' Flag pictured. See the yellow/gold frilly tassels around the flag? That means that 'under that flag' the Constitution (inc. your 2A rights) and the sovereign laws of "America' do not apply. Authority falls under International Maritime Admiralty Law - the USA as a corporation, not American as a nation. Our handlers must really get a kick out of the ignorance of the average American regarding such things.

Of course, only about 2% of the people can take their blinders off long enough to understand what is real and what is not. The vast majority believe knowledge is anti-American, nutty, or some taboo. People can't even understand the difference between liberty and freedom (and no, brown people 2400 miles away don't hate us for our so-called 'freedoms;" that is pablum for the ignorant deluded folks.)

Maritime Admiralty Law -Jordan Maxwell.flv - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKs4XGzFTb4&feature=related

See the yellow/gold frilly tassels around the flag? That means that 'under that flag' the Constitution and the sovereign laws of "America' do not apply. Authority falls under International Maritime Admiralty Law

I'm going to get one of those flags, run it up my flagpole and make everyone (well, my wife and kids anyway) call me Admiral.

Why the hell is this in the general discussion forum? What in any way shape or form does this have to do with guns? Even if this were true, which it clearly isn't, there is zero reason for this thread to exist here or on any other of the boards on this forum.

Maybe Joey should add a "Tin-foil hat" section to the board where all this stupid **** can get filtered to?

Boxer, while I agree with you, you are not the board police. If you dont like it, report. Plain and simple.

Or he could do what I did. This is what I saw.

--------------------------------------------------------

doubletap007

This message is hidden because doubletap007 is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews