JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well don't worry son, I still see your posts when I'm not logged in. No it wasn't that, it was when you wished the president dead in two separate posts a month ago. I don't like the guy either but that's over the top. I suppose you'll grow up eventually, maybe even in a Federal pen if you keep this up. Have the Feds visited you yet?

did he make a threat?or are you just being dramatic?

No I've never seen him threaten the president. On two threads about some accused terrorist being killed he posted 'why couldn't it have been Obama instead, he's a Muslim too LOL.' Both threads disappeared the next morning. They disappeared because that's a stupid, hateful thing to say and the mods know it.

You do know that this government monitors these forums right? Stupid statements and threads like this make us all look bad. Sometimes you gotta call out the haters. If he keeps airing his hatred of our "Muslim President" those monitors are going to red flag him, and maybe some of us too. The mods should have locked down this thread early.

They also pay people to troll, maybe that's whats going on here. Maybe he's hoping to find posters who agree with his statements. Don't know.

Am I one of those spies? Why would a spy put his target on ignore? Wow, good one Riot.

Well don't worry son, I still see your posts when I'm not logged in. No it wasn't that, it was when you wished the president dead in two separate posts a month ago. I don't like the guy either but that's over the top. I suppose you'll grow up eventually, maybe even in a Federal pen if you keep this up. Have the Feds visited you yet?

no,no visit,but i never said anything that would be taken as a threat though either,just expressed my dislike for the guy having an opinion is not a crime yet.
i apologize if it hurt you that deep though,i take it back k?we buds again?
i admit i get a little carried away with comments on here,just pm me and curse me out,i can take what i dish out.

Consider yourself unignored then.

Some off color jokes can be said among friends because it's a private conversation and the intent and context is known to all of us. Not so on the internet.

BtW the wife says she used expired cheese on your sandwich. Said to say hi tho. Hmm

Ummm....

George W. Bush Oval Office

President_George_W._Bush_and_Barack_Obama_meet_in_Oval_Office.jpg

oval-office-2009-obama-first-day.jpg ice-2009-obama-first-day.jpg[/IMG]

Barack_Obama_and_Rahm_Emanuel_in_the_Oval_Office.jpg

Looks the same, I don't see any sign of

Look at the camera angle. The Flags are located behind the desk. That view is not shown. Godzilla could have been there and you could not see him either.

Look at the camera angle. The Flags are located behind the desk. That view is not shown. Godzilla could have been there and you could not see him either.

Ahh...much like this article, Godzilla is fiction. The pictures I poster were refering to the portion of the now deleted article that read.

The Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and blue,and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and decor..

But since you brought it up

Barack_Obama_and_Hillary_Clinton_in_the_Oval_Office.jpg

image_09_13_060_obama-oval-office.jpg

2009-01-21-21obama5600.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0V-UtI1MVXF5fhFjU7pYDhjL5Tw-k550Z15bjcu78LRTTfZtseg.jpg

Hate the guy all you want, but just hate him for real justifiable reasons. Using BS and making things up makes you no better then your run of the mill grade schooler. I am not a Barak Obama fan and I never will be, but the reason I feel this way are FACTUAL, not some made up hate tainted drivel. It makes you no better then the people who unjustifiable hate guns because they are "evil".

Ahh...much like this article, Godzilla is fiction. The pictures I poster were refering to the portion of the now deleted article that read.

But since you brought it up

Barack_Obama_and_Hillary_Clinton_in_the_Oval_Office.jpg

image_09_13_060_obama-oval-office.jpg

2009-01-21-21obama5600.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0V-UtI1MVXF5fhFjU7pYDhjL5Tw-k550Z15bjcu78LRTTfZtseg.jpg

Hate the guy all you want, but just hate him for real justifiable reasons. Using BS and making things up makes you no better then your run of the mill grade schooler. I am not a Barak Obama fan and I never will be, but the reason I feel this way are FACTUAL, not some made up hate tainted drivel. It makes you no better then the people who unjustifiable hate guns because they are "evil".

tell yahoo.it was yahoo's garbage of the day.

Consider yourself unignored then.

Some off color jokes can be said among friends because it's a private conversation and the intent and context is known to all of us. Not so on the internet.

BtW the wife says she used expired cheese on your sandwich. Said to say hi tho. Hmm

ha!....thats funny chit right there!...
i about choked on my popcorn on that one.
look I dont know what had me all riled up that day,it was a month ago.i probably had a bad hair day who knows?
i know the prez is a puppet has nothing to do with race,bush was a puppet too.
i am truely sorry if i offended you bigfoot,i know some people see the prez as a bigger deal than i do no matter who he or she is or what color they are.i agree with your comments about representing our group with our comments and professionalism also.
im a salty old fa,rt forgive me and take what i say with a grain of salt,everyone who knows me does:)

Because the mere fact I live in Eugene means I'm a "hippy liberal" right? By that logic I guess you're a p**** seeing as you live in Beaverton. Also how crazy of it for me to expect gun relevant topics to appear in the general gun discussion board.

How dare I have basic expectations after reading the forum rules and board subjects.

Now, Now! Sticks and stones boys! Let's act like adults and use our indoor voices. Jeeze oh man. This is like 5th grade!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top