JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whats wrong with checks? You have something to hide?

Who cares as guns come and go and come to think of it I care more about people I sold to with my name on it.

Plus they still fill out the form and save it but don't call it in...... So it is still on paper. Oh yea you all still file taxes as well. They will find out so don't sweat it.

Or you get your pic......... WA looks like my first DL way back and anybody could use it........

My biggest complaint is about getting delayed merely because I chose to buy at a busy time for NICS. I have heard that when they get too busy they just start delaying everything until they get caught up Never delayed before and two of my last four were delayed for no reason. Long guns at that. I have no issue with the paperwork, but if it's legal for me to own I would like to take it home today.

My biggest complaint is about getting delayed merely because I chose to buy at busy time for NICS. I have heard that when they get too busy they just star delaying everything until they get caught up Never delayed before and two of my last four were delayed for no reason. Long guns at that. I have no issue with the paperwork, but if it's legal for me to own I would like to take it home today.

Stop your crying and where is my RRA 2 stages? LOL

I get fricking delayed as well because them overpaid government agents are sitting at a desk eating doughnuts and you are taking up there time.

Feds are worthless as well as most other agencies. They also might be to busy becuase of all those shovel ready jobs.........

My biggest complaint is about getting delayed merely because I chose to buy at busy time for NICS. I have heard that when they get too busy they just star delaying everything until they get caught up Never delayed before and two of my last four were delayed for no reason. Long guns at that. I have no issue with the paperwork, but if it's legal for me to own I would like to take it home today.

As an ffl I can assure you that nics obviously thinks they have a reason. Last time that was happening to me I eventually filled out a Voluntary Appeal File Form. Sent that in with a copy of my fingerprints (all in the package) and a copy of my dl. Few months later I was issued a u-pin #, write in box provided on 4473 form & tell dealer to hit option 6 upon call in to nics. Used to go right thru, of course now with an ffl they already got all my info...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top