JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I emailed all the big scrap yards in the region, and they all sell in lots of 1000 pounds or more. Yikes! I just want to make bullets not dumb bells. I've seen some on ebay for around $2 a pound once you include shipping, but it does have the advantage of being clean and fluxed already for you. The going rate for pure lead is $1 a pound roughly on the commodities market today. What about the ranges around here? What do they do with their range lead?

Rodney

Craigs list is a good source for tire weights or soft lead. Going rate is $1.00-1.50/lb.

4% tin/96% lead is a good alloy for casting bullets including 38/357.

Drop into water from mold for additional hardness.

I have range lead available. It has not been smelted yet. I will be willing to sell my lead for .50 cents per lb. There will be a minimum purchase of 100 lbs. and you must come to me. I am located in salem, or. Feel free to IM. Im not sure how long I will have this lead. I am considering scrapping my entire quantity.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top