JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I emailed all the big scrap yards in the region, and they all sell in lots of 1000 pounds or more. Yikes! I just want to make bullets not dumb bells. I've seen some on ebay for around $2 a pound once you include shipping, but it does have the advantage of being clean and fluxed already for you. The going rate for pure lead is $1 a pound roughly on the commodities market today. What about the ranges around here? What do they do with their range lead?

Rodney

Craigs list is a good source for tire weights or soft lead. Going rate is $1.00-1.50/lb.

4% tin/96% lead is a good alloy for casting bullets including 38/357.

Drop into water from mold for additional hardness.

I have range lead available. It has not been smelted yet. I will be willing to sell my lead for .50 cents per lb. There will be a minimum purchase of 100 lbs. and you must come to me. I am located in salem, or. Feel free to IM. Im not sure how long I will have this lead. I am considering scrapping my entire quantity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top