JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
got off the horn with ATF a bit ago and they said they were wokring on late march as far as form 4s. My Ti-rant is Still pending, a month after my SOCOM RC was approved and waiting for pick up...:mad:

This FB_IMG_1478570195884.jpg

got off the horn with ATF a bit ago and they said they were wokring on late march as far as form 4s. My Ti-rant is Still pending, a month after my SOCOM RC was approved and waiting for pick up...:mad:

That's good I suppose. Still having close to the 7 month mark. Hope there's not a jump in time because of 41P as in everyone that put one in last minute.

Well I just picked up my latest form 4 for my NFA stamp collection. I submitted the form on the 30th of March, and it was approved on the 8th of November. I was able to pick it up the other day from my dealer. Got another rifle can, this time a Saker 762 with a couple different mounts and a 556 end cap in case I want to use it on my 556 ARs.

Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

What did you get?
I'm waiting on a form 4 for a Vector Uzi. Check cashed June 1.

Sparky when you get your Vector UZI let me know if yours rattles. Mine has a loose top cover which I heard was common on them, also the collapsable stock was loosey goosey which I replaced with a IMI stock that was refurbished by US Barrel Shrouds. That took care of the rattling stock. My top cover will need a bit of work to tighten it up. I tried three other brand new covers and they all fit the same.

Sparky when you get your Vector UZI let me know if yours rattles. Mine has a loose top cover which I heard was common on them, also the collapsable stock was loosey goosey which I replaced with a IMI stock that was refurbished by US Barrel Shrouds. That took care of the rattling stock. My top cover will need a bit of work to tighten it up. I tried three other brand new covers and they all fit the same.
I will let you know in a few months, I hope. I don't plan on shooting it with the folding stock. I have a detachable wood stock for it. It seems that most people prefer the wood stock. If the top rattles, I expect my dealer with take care of it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top