JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody did a form 4 in Jan and got approved lately? I did one late Jan check cashed 2/8 and still waiting:(. I called July 5 to see what's the status, and she said a few more weeks. Almost a month now still nothing:mad:
My first silencer took 4 months to go through and the second one (purchased within a couple weeks of the first) took 6.
Have another cup of coffee and relax.

Stopped by FFL yesterday to ask if they might have my paperwork yet as I was "approved" on the 5th. They suggested that I plan on a couple more weeks......
Government at its best:confused:

I sent off a form 1 for an SBR for my trust on Feb 17th. They cashed the check 2 weeks later. I just received the tax stamp in the mail on August 8th.

Maybe this will help some of you, I was beginning to think I wasn't going to see it until October. Good luck gentlemen!

I sent off a form 1 for an SBR for my trust on Feb 17th. They cashed the check 2 weeks later. I just received the tax stamp in the mail on August 8th.

Maybe this will help some of you, I was beginning to think I wasn't going to see it until October. Good luck gentlemen!
Are you FFL or did it
Stopped by FFL yesterday to ask if they might have my paperwork yet as I was "approved" on the 5th. They suggested that I plan on a couple more weeks......
Government at its best:confused:

Tomorrow is the 25th....20 days since approval after a 6 month wait. I'M LOSING MY MIND...:s0001:

Yeah it is. :oops::confused:o_O:(

I am 5+ on a couple and was hoping for a call soon. What ever, I had one from last year that ended up at 11 months after a snafu. I guess I'll wait

John Gault, I am not an FFL, just a citizen with a trust who is SBR'ing my own firearm.

The last two Form 1s I did took five months, almost on the button. I had one Form 4 take over 9 months (gah) and some others take between those two points. With 41F become a reality, and many of us, myself included, getting in forms before it took effect, I'd reckon it will be longer wait. Oh well, that time is going to pass one way or another; might as well have a F1 project or a F4ed goodie waiting for you.

Just reading around today and it seems the ATF is working on Feb still and people who are getting stamps are waiting 8 months +.

Looks like mine wont be ready till the end of the year.

Just reading around today and it seems the ATF is working on Feb still and people who are getting stamps are waiting 8 months +.

In all seriousness though, I am not really surprised. I'm pretty sure the F1 I submitted in July won't be approved until next year. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Probably not. ;)

I just received an approved E form 1 this Sunday, I found it strange to get a approval notice on a Sunday but who's complaining, not me! It was submitted on 04/07 of this year and approved yesterday so a little over 5 months. I have another Saker can that is pending that was submitted around the same time or earlier so that should be any day now as well. My last Form 4s for a couple machine guns came in less than 4 months but they were submitted before the first of this year.

Form 1 SBR e-Filed on March 22, credit card charged the 23rd & I used a Trust. Received the stamp via email (.pdf) 182 days later. Instructions I read on another site says print some approval forms, keep one in the safe & another with the gun at all times. I'll prolly stick one in the glovebox as well.

NFATacker.com might give you an idea of wait times.

I have the original forms in my safe, I make color copies that I laminate plastic those copies are kept in a binder along with a copy of my trust. I take that binder with me when ever we take the NFA devices out to play :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top