JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
got off the horn with ATF a bit ago and they said they were wokring on late march as far as form 4s. My Ti-rant is Still pending, a month after my SOCOM RC was approved and waiting for pick up...:mad:

This FB_IMG_1478570195884.jpg

got off the horn with ATF a bit ago and they said they were wokring on late march as far as form 4s. My Ti-rant is Still pending, a month after my SOCOM RC was approved and waiting for pick up...:mad:

That's good I suppose. Still having close to the 7 month mark. Hope there's not a jump in time because of 41P as in everyone that put one in last minute.

Well I just picked up my latest form 4 for my NFA stamp collection. I submitted the form on the 30th of March, and it was approved on the 8th of November. I was able to pick it up the other day from my dealer. Got another rifle can, this time a Saker 762 with a couple different mounts and a 556 end cap in case I want to use it on my 556 ARs.

Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

What did you get?
I'm waiting on a form 4 for a Vector Uzi. Check cashed June 1.

Sparky when you get your Vector UZI let me know if yours rattles. Mine has a loose top cover which I heard was common on them, also the collapsable stock was loosey goosey which I replaced with a IMI stock that was refurbished by US Barrel Shrouds. That took care of the rattling stock. My top cover will need a bit of work to tighten it up. I tried three other brand new covers and they all fit the same.

Sparky when you get your Vector UZI let me know if yours rattles. Mine has a loose top cover which I heard was common on them, also the collapsable stock was loosey goosey which I replaced with a IMI stock that was refurbished by US Barrel Shrouds. That took care of the rattling stock. My top cover will need a bit of work to tighten it up. I tried three other brand new covers and they all fit the same.
I will let you know in a few months, I hope. I don't plan on shooting it with the folding stock. I have a detachable wood stock for it. It seems that most people prefer the wood stock. If the top rattles, I expect my dealer with take care of it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top