JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well got my stamp a couple weeks ago, when I went to pick up my can, my dealer asked "are you excited?" I'm like "not really it took 7 months I'm kinda over it" dealer - I guess it depends on who's working on it or if someone messed up. I got some form 4's that came back after a month...:eek:

Got approved 9-1, woman I spoke to said it could take up to a month for you to get the call from your dealer.

Form 4 through Curt's. Check cashed February 26th, approved September 19th, stamp received today, September 30th. It'll be next summer for sure before I see my other form 4, and my form 1.

called the ATF 2 weeks ago on a form 4 check cashed 4/9 lady tolled me somewhere around Oct, well were here, mybe the end of Oct , my dealer has had it since may,,,,
dam

My form 4 check was cashed mid Feb and it was at dealer mid Sep. From what I have seen with others that was average (7) months. And the wait is still going up due to 41P. If you submitted in June don't be surprised to see 8 to 10 months wait. But we can have hope it won't increase to dramatically.
Last year I submitted a form 4 in march and it took just barely over 6 months. So pretty much same time of the year and the wait was only 1 month longer in 2016. That's not to bad considering there are a lot of people trying to beat the 41P deadline, myself included. I still have a few more I'm waiting on. But the form 1 wait times seemed to gone up several months compared to last year.
I also find the times Silencer Shop list online are fairly accurate. The NFA tracker wait times on facebook give you a good idea as well.

Last Edited:
Well, its better than the current wait time for a Form 4 being submitted today. Its looking like its going to be 18 months at the current rate! I have one more stamp, it should be any day now.

Form 4
Check cashed @ 3/14/2016.
Picked up from gunshop on 10/22/2016
7 months & 8 days.

Now I'm just waiting on my last minute Form1 Lower from 41P madness to clear and then i'll be caught up..

Me too. Last min E-form 1. I'm sure there are lots of those and if a form one is six months out now then could be 7 or 8 by Jan.
Looks like form 4 has been holding at 7 month wait for about 3 months now.
I heard of one gun shop in Oregon that has a SID kiosk for your prints and such.

Form 4 Paper Form - Trust
Purchased Jan 12, 2016
Form Sent Feb 29, 2016 (Back-ordered Item)
Check Cashed Mar 3, 2016
Approved Sep 23, 2016
Stamp Received Oct 3, 2016

Form 1 E-File Form - Trust
Submitted May 3, 2016
Approved Nov 1, 2016

Form 4 Paper Form - Trust - Silencer Shop online order
Purchased Feb 12, 2016
Form 3 Sent Feb 14, 2016
Form 4 Sent Mar 11, 2016
Check Cashed Mar 12, 2016
Pending Mar 18, 2016
Approved Oct 21, 2016
No stamp or call from dealer yet. ATF agent said it could take up to 30 days from approval to get stamp/paperwork to the local dealer. :(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads