JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ha yeah most people i talk to say "well i just forgot about mine and next thing i knew it showed up 6 months later" OK....um yeah when i spend 1200 bucks and have nothing to show for it I definately dont forget about that.

And I think 6 months for you would be dreaming. I have 8 stamps, the shortest return times are in that 6 month range but one took closer to a year and that was without the crazy mad rush of submissions that happened right before 41F

I think if you have a stamp in your hand by next summer you will be lucky

My shortest wait for a stamp was 30 days. That was a F1 efile. About the same time I had a F4 that took 3 mos.
I just did my pre 41p efile July 2nd, and don't expect to see the stamp before 2017 unfortunately. :oops:

ha yeah most people i talk to say "well i just forgot about mine and next thing i knew it showed up 6 months later" OK....um yeah when i spend 1200 bucks and have nothing to show for it I definately dont forget about that.

just think it it was a 30k MG. then having it banned before you get your stamp..

Every time I got a stamp back I forgot every day I had to wait. And I've spent THOUSANDS on NFA fees. Not to mention the devices themselves.

just think it it was a 30k MG. then having it banned before you get your stamp..
My understanding is you're SOL unless the gun came from another state on a form 3. Then you might be able to get the the form 3 cancelled and return it to the original FFL, assuming it is not banned there.

Basically, the short answer is that if gets banned, your form 4 will not be approved.

What happens to the money you paid to buy the item is a long story. They will happily refund your $200 tax though.

Called today on a Form 4 Trust from February. Approved August 5th!! Let the next waiting game begin. Anybody got good recent data on Approval date to received date at the FFL??

Called today on a Form 4 Trust from February. Approved August 5th!! Let the next waiting game begin. Anybody got good recent data on Approval date to received date at the FFL??
February what??? My February 29th form 4 wait is killing me! nfatracker.com has user submitted data for the last five year, about 31,000 entries. Pretty good sample size to show overall, and current trends.

Based on NFA Tracker it looks to be around 7-13 days. My form 4 trust with the check cashed Feb 9th was approved on August 1st. The stamp should arrive any day now.

February what??? My February 29th form 4 wait is killing me! nfatracker.com has user submitted data for the last five year, about 31,000 entries. Pretty good sample size to show overall, and current trends.

Not sure.. Can't remember that far back and I can't find any record of the check cashing.. Didn't ask any questions today once they told me it was approved. You should be close but I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to how it works. My Form 1 was completed Months ago and was sent in after this one....

Anybody did a form 4 in Jan and got approved lately? I did one late Jan check cashed 2/8 and still waiting:(. I called July 5 to see what's the status, and she said a few more weeks. Almost a month now still nothing:mad:
Hey, It seems that the ATF wait times are all over the place. I bought a suppressor at BeaverCreek last year for my .300 Win Mag rifle. It took 13 months to get the thing. I sent in the paperwork and my certified check. After 9 months, I got itchy. I called them and they said that they didn't have it. I called the bank and got a copy of my certified check and mailed that. They eventually got around to finding my "lost" paperwork and getting my form back. I was able to pick up my supprressor after 13 months.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top