JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the ratcheting idea looks convenient but old fashioned buckles are just as stylish and will never fail. Bigfoot gun-belts are solid, stylish and affordable.

Whats with the latex gloves?

I was cleaning my guns and just decided to put up a quick vid before I forgot, I was having a convo about the belt with someone online earlier trying to explain the issue. Figured I'd just throw up a quick vid to explain it better.

seems like a cool idea. I've been wearing a blackhawk leather belt for years now and don't see much point in changing. best 25 bucks I've spent on carry gear

Bianchi belts have been doing The Job for me for 40+ years. While the B-9 is a 1-3/4" belt They do offer others but this one is a keeper in my mind. It doesn't look too much like a "Gunbelt" which can be an Issue.

I am one that always seems to be in between the holes on the standard leather belts waist size. I got a belt from 'The Wilderness' that allows adjustment at any length. I love it and find myself wearing it more than my custom leather belts and it cost a lot less also.

Never had issues with either of my Wilderness belts. My original 1.25" wide is over ten years old. I do not wear it much these days as I got a 1.5" wide version a few years later that distributes weight better. Infinite adjustment, silent, no slip buckle arrangement and most importantly they still look good after all this time ;) :D

Good luck with the Kore.

Never had issues with either of my Wilderness belts. My original 1.25" wide is over ten years old. I do not wear it much these days as I got a 1.5" wide version a few years later that distributes weight better. Infinite adjustment, silent, no slip buckle arrangement and most importantly they still look good after all this time ;) :D

Good luck with the Kore.
I've been wearing Stealth Gear USA's version of the wilderness instructor belt. Best $45 I've ever spent

Just ordered a Hanks AMA2495 Gunner Belt last night for $50. Hope it lives up to the reviews...

Edit: Dang it, after checking out those Beltman belts above I'm starting to think buying guns/accessories might be like buying a car: Once you've committed, don't look at other models for a few days

Just ordered a Hanks AMA2495 Gunner Belt last night for $50. Hope it lives up to the reviews...

Edit: Dang it, after checking out those Beltman belts above I'm starting to think buying guns/accessories might be like buying a car: Once you've committed, don't look at other models for a few days

Hanks belts get really good reviews. I bet you will like your new Hanks belt and will serve you very well. They look a lot like my Daltech Force belt and I like it. Besides, you will probably wind up with more than one carry belt anyhow, so there's time. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top