JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

oF8cebQ2S91oQ44AUhSpmNoVLomqi11OGKn2hL4r.jpg

Give me a legitimate avenue to send my AK47 and the 3000 rounds I have packed away to Ukraine and I will gladly part with it even though I am very fond of the weapon!

I feel like our discussion has been unbalanced and we haven't had anybody to share a Pro Russian/Putin is a winner point of view.

Edit: never mind I found it.
I realize a 1-hour vid is not what most are willing to commit to, but the vid I linked above is worth watching if one wants to know why and what is happening in Ukraine as opposed to just cheering their favorite team.

I realize a 1-hour vid is not what most are willing to commit to, but the vid I linked above is worth watching if one wants to know why and what is happening in Ukraine as opposed to just cheering their favorite team.
I watched part of it. Maybe it's my stubbornness but I won't be able to comprehend how Russia can be made out to be the good guy in the invasion. Same goes for China, they will never be good guys in my book.

I watched part of it. Maybe it's my stubbornness but I won't be able to comprehend how Russia can be made out to be the good guy in the invasion. Same goes for China, they will never be good guys in my book.
Russia is 100% NOT made out to be the good guy in that video.

The war in Iraq killed hundreds of thousands to find WMDs that were not there. Propaganda told us WMDs were there and we wasted lives and treasure over lies.

Putin wages war on the west calling the west the empire of liars. Can you tell us why he attacked Ukraine from his point of view? We never hear both sides.

Just observing and not taking a side because I don't want to see wars. It does take two sides to start one.

The war in Iraq killed hundreds of thousands to find WMDs that were not there. Propaganda told us WMDs were there and we wasted lives and treasure over lies.

Putin wages war on the west calling the west the empire of liars. Can you tell us why he attacked Ukraine from his point of view? We never hear both sides.

Just observing and not taking a side because I don't want to see wars. It does take two sides to start one.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

He is upset that the USSR was broken up and Russia's influence has been diminished. He would like to do what he can to restore it. Ukraine would only be one of many if he is left alone to conquer it.

My cousin served in Iraq; he was EOD and received a silver star for his service. He said that he personally saw WMDs in enemy possession. The only reason that it wasn't reported was because the bombs were manufactured by the U.S. I don't know if that's true or not, but my cousin isn't one to lie.

My cousin served in Iraq; he was EOD and received a silver star for his service. He said that he personally saw WMDs in enemy possession. The only reason that it wasn't reported was because the bombs were manufactured by the U.S. I don't know if that's true or not, but my cousin isn't one to lie.
Sounds about right, give Iraq WMDs then go to war to get them back.o_O
Two wrongs don't make a right.

He is upset that the USSR was broken up and Russia's influence has been diminished. He would like to do what he can to restore it. Ukraine would only be one of many if he is left alone to conquer it.
I find one source is never enough to form an opinion. I have four credible sources that are not following the propaganda our side puts out.

American Oliver Stone has a video called Ukraine on Fire that gives solid reason dating back to WWII why Putin attacked Ukraine. Reasons our media won't tell anyone.

American Scott Ritter did an interview on Rumble explaining why the Russians attacked Ukraine and his summary is holding true.

This his his second for sure interview that he explains Russian tactics to not hurt civilians.

And last is a woman I really trust as she exposed our Afghanistan debacle on a Tucker Carlson interview.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top