JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Next will be sticks and stones...

Eventually, the People are going to get tired and fight back against this type of draconian control. Sad to say, New Yorkers are no longer citizens, but subjects...

At long last, citizens of the Empire State can acquire some great skills that girls look for in a boyfriend.

4e237effa4576_216127b.jpg

Lets outlaw tree branches (including easily available roots) and ah, let's see, forceful words and harsh stares and uh, what else...oh yeah, table cutlery, except for easily breakable sporks and ............

Because thugs are totally going around with those wacking folks.. :rolleyes:

Some of those virtue signal laws are just laughable. Its sad NY like DC and Cali are some of the most un and anti American places in the US.

LOL. Too funny. I was driving down west11th street yesterday. Saw a dude. Who looked like he had some issues walking westbound wearing a Japanese sunrise flag headband and swinging those rubber training nunchucks. I was laughing for the next 10 blocks A true warrior for sure

Last Edited:
Next will be sticks and stones...

Eventually, the People are going to get tired and fight back against this type of draconian control. Sad to say, New Yorkers are no longer citizens, but subjects...
The ones who get tired of it will move out. The rest embrace it.

'scuse me. Am I reading these posts wrong? possibly. The Ban started in 1973. Now, 45years later, the courts rule it is (was) unconstitutional. So, no more ban. That's good, right?

'scuse me. Am I reading these posts wrong? possibly. The Ban started in 1973. Now, 45years later, the courts rule it is (was) unconstitutional. So, no more ban. That's good, right?
Wow, your right this is a good thing. I misread the title of the thread, thinking nunchucks we're now banned...

So, appearantly, I deserve the stupid post of the day award for my earlier post...

I hang my head in same, as my credibility has been forever tarnished...

:oops:

This is the example of the depravity of the TOTALLY BROKEN legal system.

Did the complainant really "win?"

18 years of the mans life, probably the prime of his life. His stated goal was for the ability for self defense and to teach his KIDS how to use the tool.

He spent his prime and probably a small fortune, during which time he presumably had (maybe still has) a conviction on his record. Assuming he started this journey at say 30, he's not reaching 50, kids are now grown adults...

This "win" is a disgusting perversion of the law. While the end verdict 2 decades later seems correct, it's so plainly obvious that this could/should be decided in about 1 minute for anyone familiar with the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and 2A.

I seem to recall rights to property, no unjust deprivation of life/liberty/happiness, terms like "shall not infringe," and so forth.

These are STICKS tied together with ROPE. Good grief.... is there REALLY a hard decision here? Sticks and rope... come on!!!

I see this delay routinely. LONG waits to get a result. Had a client who waited SIX YEARS for a administrative decision on a wrongful termination case. I've had clients waiting some 3 DECADES for justice on a VA disability claim. The legal system needs a serious overhaul. I think the standard should be 1 year for a decision, or a default judgement or sanctions for all the lawyers involved and the judge gets a strike. 3 strikes for the judge and he's no longer on the bench.

Makes me wonder how they filmed all the Ninja Turtle movies IN NYC, while said ban was in effect. Oh, that's right, Hollyweird gets a pass on everything from the gubmint. :rolleyes:

Banning things like nunchucks is not new - in feudal China, Japan, Korea etc there were weapon prohibitions in place and only special classes of people were legally allowed to possess them. That is, in part, why some martial arts were developed in the first place - to give unarmed commoners the skills to defend themselves against an armed attacker. Of course the totalitarian regimes in power ALSO tried banning people from training in martial arts without permission :rolleyes: Like they could control what people do in their back yards, bedrooms, and gymnasiums. Where there is a will, there's a way, and crap like satellites and drones is a relatively new invention for surveilling the public, but those in power have always, always tried to control the knowledge and armaments available to the public.

Look at knife/blade/weapon laws across the country and compare them to gun laws - gun owners have it far better in many ways. Every fifedom has restrictions on knives and bladed weapons, truncheons, saps, etc that are far more overreaching than even things like magazine and feature bans, difficult to acquire carry licenses, etc.

The second amendment often gets seen as only applying to guns but it says arms, and arms includes any weapon that a man can arm himself with - but we have lived with and let governments dictate to us that we cannot carry a club or baton with us, or a double edged blade, or a sword. Maybe if hipster dweebs in trench coats and fedoras realized that they could carry a katana if the 2A was actually enforced, they'd care a lot more about it :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top