JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've decided to build a new computer. With as much as I fire my firearm and the price jump in all my favorite firearms (which tend to be the one's where a 20-30 round magazine is considered standard equipment) vs how much I use my pc, Im building a new PC.

I figure some of you must be into computers since that is likely what you are using to access this website.

I'm gonna go overkill on everything, from GPU power around 4-6gb with 3gb as a bare minimum, to 16gb of RAM, might use the same power supply that Im using now. Probably going with watercooling from a Corsair H100, since I don't air out my computer religiously.

The CPU is going to be the new Haswell chip, so this computer won't be completed for atleast 6 months. I'm probably going to have my brother overclock it, will probably make the 5.0ghz club.

I got the first component for the new build a week ago.

62887_4170913037853_1653378466_n_zps20074b40.jpg

Bought it because I can fill it with more fans than any other PC case I've seen. Guess will have to dust it out a lot still, but I figure I've been going off my current build for about 6 years, so it's time for a new one that's much better in every way than the last.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top