JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've decided to build a new computer. With as much as I fire my firearm and the price jump in all my favorite firearms (which tend to be the one's where a 20-30 round magazine is considered standard equipment) vs how much I use my pc, Im building a new PC.

I figure some of you must be into computers since that is likely what you are using to access this website.

I'm gonna go overkill on everything, from GPU power around 4-6gb with 3gb as a bare minimum, to 16gb of RAM, might use the same power supply that Im using now. Probably going with watercooling from a Corsair H100, since I don't air out my computer religiously.

The CPU is going to be the new Haswell chip, so this computer won't be completed for atleast 6 months. I'm probably going to have my brother overclock it, will probably make the 5.0ghz club.

I got the first component for the new build a week ago.

62887_4170913037853_1653378466_n_zps20074b40.jpg

Bought it because I can fill it with more fans than any other PC case I've seen. Guess will have to dust it out a lot still, but I figure I've been going off my current build for about 6 years, so it's time for a new one that's much better in every way than the last.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top