JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Toyota is 278hp and is rated at 6800 tow capacity. The Ford is nice with the twin turbo. My brother has one.
My tundra has 400 hp. Tows 10,000
The f150 tows 12,500 though.
Let's be honest here. Knowbody will regularly max the tow weight out when they drive a 1/2 ton. Only the big diesel guys do that. And even most diesel guys actually need a diesel.
Toyota will last longer and hold better resale value. I've owned 4 tundras.

I just ordered a new truck, a F450 crew cab 4x diesel. I agonized about it and went back and forth on what to buy for about two years going from cheap gas rig and keep my old diesel truck to doing what I did. My thought is it will probably be 10 years before I know if I did the right thing.

I did buy my wife a new 2016 4 door Tacoma last year so we have a small truck as well and at this point I still have my 04 F250 diesel truck which I am still up in the air about what to do with. It's got 152k but I have had it since 04 and it's a solid rig and for what it's worth I figure I might just keep it to keep some of the miles off the new truck.

It's never easy and everything is a compromise. In the end I figure what it really came down to is I just wanted a new truck. There is no way to justify $60k on a pickup other than "it's what I want"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top