Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New supporting vendor FFL you should know about. WARSAW ARMS

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by christian, Nov 5, 2013.

1. christian

christian oregon Active Member

Hi NWFA thought you should know about a new FFL in Forest Grove Oregon (Warsaw Arms). First off the owner Derrick was able to locate a couple of hard to find items for me while providing a price lower than I was expecting. And for me the icing on the cake was the $20 dollar transfer fee. Not to mention I was treated like one would like to expect. He also has ammo and some prices on items you should call on . Obviously I'm going to continue my purchases here. I just wanted all of you who like being treated right and saving money to know about this place. Thanks all and please refer questions to -

Derrick and Nicole Danielowicz
    1726 Birch St
    Forest Grove, Or 97116
    503-718-7916

HHT, flybynyt, orygun and 1 other person like this.
  2. Coop

Coop Tigard New Member

I have had great experiences with them too. Good guys.

3. Backfire

Backfire Tualatin, OR Active Member

A friend and I stopped in last week and we were favorably impressed with Mr. Danielowicz. I look forward to conducting business with him in the weeks and months ahead.

4. PDXHero

PDXHero Beaverton, OR Member

I stopped in last week, had a great experience with him as well! Highly recommend him!

5. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Am i right in saying they don't have a 'store front' and it's a house/converted house?

6. Backfire

Backfire Tualatin, OR Active Member

Yes, Mr. Danielowicz is operating out of his home. On a positive note, that reduces overhead…and he passes those savings to customers.

F2CMaDMaXX and (deleted member) like this.
  7. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Good to know, and, nothing negative intended, i just don't like trying to find a place, and turning up at some old ladies house asking about guns :)

8. SomeDude

SomeDude Portland, OR Reclaimer

My next online FFL order will be getting shipped to Warsaw Arms. He won me over when I was inquiring about selling them some ammo and he straight up told me he'd be glad to buy it but said I really should sell myself because I'd get more money that way. The FFL I had been using has been great (A Cut Above Pawn), but with the integrity showed here I'll gladly drive much further to do business. The $20 transfer fee is just icing on the cake.

9. spookshack

spookshack Forest Grove, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Just finished up with a Bud's gun shop transfer with Derrick. Great Guy. Very pleased with the service from Derrick and also the folks at Bud's. Plus, he is within walking distance from my residence! :cool:

10. HHT

HHT Forest Grove, OR Active Member

Just saw this post tonight, about the location of this FFL. Right in my hometown....I like that!:D

11. spookshack

spookshack Forest Grove, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Not sure, but I don't think he's in business any more....