JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi NWFA thought you should know about a new FFL in Forest Grove Oregon (Warsaw Arms). First off the owner Derrick was able to locate a couple of hard to find items for me while providing a price lower than I was expecting. And for me the icing on the cake was the $20 dollar transfer fee. Not to mention I was treated like one would like to expect. He also has ammo and some prices on items you should call on . Obviously I'm going to continue my purchases here. I just wanted all of you who like being treated right and saving money to know about this place. Thanks all and please refer questions to -

Derrick and Nicole Danielowicz
1726 Birch St
Forest Grove, Or 97116
503-718-7916

Good to know, and, nothing negative intended, i just don't like trying to find a place, and turning up at some old ladies house asking about guns :)

My next online FFL order will be getting shipped to Warsaw Arms. He won me over when I was inquiring about selling them some ammo and he straight up told me he'd be glad to buy it but said I really should sell myself because I'd get more money that way. The FFL I had been using has been great (A Cut Above Pawn), but with the integrity showed here I'll gladly drive much further to do business. The $20 transfer fee is just icing on the cake.

Just finished up with a Bud's gun shop transfer with Derrick. Great Guy. Very pleased with the service from Derrick and also the folks at Bud's. Plus, he is within walking distance from my residence! :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top