JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi NWFA thought you should know about a new FFL in Forest Grove Oregon (Warsaw Arms). First off the owner Derrick was able to locate a couple of hard to find items for me while providing a price lower than I was expecting. And for me the icing on the cake was the $20 dollar transfer fee. Not to mention I was treated like one would like to expect. He also has ammo and some prices on items you should call on . Obviously I'm going to continue my purchases here. I just wanted all of you who like being treated right and saving money to know about this place. Thanks all and please refer questions to -

Derrick and Nicole Danielowicz
1726 Birch St
Forest Grove, Or 97116
503-718-7916

Good to know, and, nothing negative intended, i just don't like trying to find a place, and turning up at some old ladies house asking about guns :)

My next online FFL order will be getting shipped to Warsaw Arms. He won me over when I was inquiring about selling them some ammo and he straight up told me he'd be glad to buy it but said I really should sell myself because I'd get more money that way. The FFL I had been using has been great (A Cut Above Pawn), but with the integrity showed here I'll gladly drive much further to do business. The $20 transfer fee is just icing on the cake.

Just finished up with a Bud's gun shop transfer with Derrick. Great Guy. Very pleased with the service from Derrick and also the folks at Bud's. Plus, he is within walking distance from my residence! :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top