JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smith & Wesson just introduced a PCC with interchangeable magwells. The RESPONSE

Comes with M&P along with the Glock G17/19 magwells. It appears others will be available, but I have not found a listing for which magazines. The operations/manual of arms is similar to the AR platform. This differs from the Folding Pistol Carbine (FPC). Looks like some of the parts are interchangeable with the AR platform as well (stock, possibly charging handle). Comes with flat top Pic rail for optics. Looks like an interesting platform, especially if they end up making magwells for Sig, Beretta, H&K, Walther and other pistol mags.

RESPONSE_Familiar_Controls.jpg RESPONSE_Flexmag.jpg

Another maker jumping into the PCC market which I have LONG loved. They were something loved to hate on for decades. Still a lot of hate for them that I don't get. For those who don't like one don't buy one. Also another smart manufacturer making their PCC so it can take Glock mags. So let the "we hate" this gun begin while a LOT of people will be at the shops trying to buy one. :D

I think it's a GREAT idea for a gun. I have many mags from many manufacturers and it'd be super convenient to be able to swap around a mag well and use whatever mags my current pistol has. Depending on the actual street pricing, I may just pick this hunny up :)

I'm kinda hoping they end up releasing a 30-32 round magazine now. I won't be getting this, but I do already have a compact M&P 2.0 along with an FPC so some 30 rounders would be cool.

Another maker jumping into the PCC market which I have LONG loved. They were something loved to hate on for decades. Still a lot of hate for them that I don't get. For those who don't like one don't buy one. Also another smart manufacturer making their PCC so it can take Glock mags. So let the "we hate" this gun begin while a LOT of people will be at the shops trying to buy one. :D
I'm one of those individuals who hate the PCC. Lol.

The only firearm I hate is the one that jams.

I'm 56 and never understood the whole "hate" culture.

Now, if they make the magwell adapters work on any milspec AR lower, that would be a game changer. Then it would open the market to existing owners that want a S & W upper and magwell adapter.

I'm kinda disappointed in this. They had the opportunity to do something innovative, and instead they just made another pistol-caliber AR. Same old AR charging handle, same stupid and unnecessary buffer tube assembly. Aside from the interchangeable magwells, I just don't see anything special here.

Wish they would have done something more along the lines of the MP5, MPX, Scorpion, or Stribog - rear plate with pic rail for mounting a stock or brace, non-reciprocating charging handle forward of the magwell, maybe some low-profile iron sights integrated into the pic rail so it is ready to shoot out of the box and still optics-ready, maybe modular handguard assembly so the user can adjust the length to their preference... Lots of things they could have done. For a company that's allegedly pushing the envelope (aka copying KelTec's homework), that's disappointing.

Tigard Pawn has one of these on the shelf, if those in the area want to handle one. Lower is plastic. Upper is plastic. Handguard is plastic. It's light but is basically built like a 15-22. Not on my list of gotta haves but to each their own.

Yawn... I see nothing interesting and everything that I don't like about the AR platform. Pain in the rear charging handle and no folding stock. I cant see any reason to give this a second look.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top