JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you been carrying it constantly?

Nope. I just received this holster in the mail today.

I was carrying it for a while, but the holster I was using was a compromise, and was about an inch too long for the slide. So I put this little pistol away until somebody finally made a dedicated holster for it.

Rig looks pretty good! Gonna let it set for a few days to stretch a touch?

Actually, no. The leather is perfectly formed to the pistol, and is quite rigid. The thumb break is in the perfect spot, and is snappable without any undue stress to make it so. So, I did wear it all evening. Everything stayed put exactly as it should. It fits so tight to my waist, after pulling the belt tight, there was no migration of the holster in any direction. I've used these same holsters on other guns and have been pleased. This one is no different.

Actually, no. The leather is perfectly formed to the pistol, and is quite rigid. The thumb break is in the perfect spot, and is snappable without any undue stress to make it so. So, I did wear it all evening. Everything stayed put exactly as it should. It fits so tight to my waist, after pulling the belt tight, there was no migration of the holster in any direction. I've used these same holsters on other guns and have been pleased. This one is no different.

Nice!

Since I re-injured my right wrist, my end joint of my right thumb, won't work any more, so I am reluctant to get a Thumb break holster. They do have a bunch of new holsters for the Taurus Spectrum too, even though I can't find a Spectrum.

Man Ruger is doing big things thia year.
This is a great looking pistol, then you have the ultra accurate/low cost of the Ruger American rifles, and the ease of assembly/ disassembly of the Ruger Mark IV.

I was finally able to get my 9MM Compact out and test it after re-work at the factory. I was shooting at 33 yards and I shot 17 rounds of Winchester +P JHP 147 grain, and 102 rounds of Patriot Laser Spec 115 grain (The same ammo that broke it). I am a happy Camper with it, I have some Talon Grip tape in 'Moss' for it and my LCP II so now that my confidence in the Compact has been restored, I can put it on.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads