JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Ruger American Ranch in 300 Blackout for sale. I'm the first owner and have done my best to keep it in great condition. It has approximately 350-400 rounds through it and like most Ruger Americans its phenomenally accurate for the price point! It takes AR mags and comes with the original 10rd mag (not the 20rd in the pic).

Asking $400 for the gun alone.

$550 with the scope and rings. The scope is a Crimson Trace Hardline 4-12x40 BDC Carbine, is dialable and tracks very well, and returns to zero perfectly. Great for subs since they drop so fast. Mounted in Warne Vapor rings and the reticle is leveled to the gun (not just using bubble levels).

Muzzle device obviously not included.(stupid NFA)

With this gun I'm getting just over 1/2 moa groups with Barnes 110gr Vortex and Hornady Black 110 V-Max and cheaply ammo inc 110 vmax as well. And all shoot the same POI. It's a great gun and I initially got it to hunt with and shoot very quiet subs, but I'm getting into other projects and just don't have enough time to use it.

Let me know if you have questions!

20240327_164248.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.