JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The thread that is talking about Lever Action Rifles seems to have a Big Problem. I think the last 4 or 5 Pages seem to be copied. Text, Pictures, everything. Please take a look at it.

I just went back and looked at the thread and now I can only conclude that I'm simply loosing my mind, because it looks just fine now. Sorry about that.

No, they have been gone for a lot of years. Even I can't hoard everything, although after our recent move it sometimes looks like it.:)
I know what you mean. In the last year, I've been able to use stuff I've held onto for 5, 15 & 25 years, and given away stuff to folk who really needed it that I've held onto for 8+ years.
I have the real estate, so string-saver mode is not a problem. :)

Since we moved my Bride has been selling and giving away things, right and left. The problem with that is she's also buying and getting stuff for free. There are times I'm not sure if we are still ahead or behind.:):):)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top