Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New poll

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Flash, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Flash

Flash Vancouver Member

2. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

:thumbup: Done, we need to look for some leftie polls to post.

3. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Why do libs want background checks but not voter ID?

XManSV, iusmc2002, civilian75 and 9 others like this.
  4. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Because in times like these when a tragedy arises they are quick to exploit it, unlike all the voter fraud that is surfacing. They
    Can't
    Understand
    Normal
    Thinking

XManSV, Silver Fox, Oklahomie and 3 others like this.
  5. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

i love how people vote on the second poll without knowing what they are talking about. the person with the order is the person being protected by the document, of course they should be able to get a gun.

6. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

Actually if you read the first post by the poll creator, it appears that they meant exactly the opposite. They were too stupid to phrase it correctly.

7. Flash

Flash Vancouver Member

8. OLDNEWBIE

:thumbup: I'm still looking for a poll from msnbc or the like but no luck. I guess they don't dare put one out because they're losing momentum.

9. HahnsXD

HahnsXD Battle Ground WA Active Member

Holmes, Loughner, FT Hood shooter and the VA Tech shooter all passed background checks. How does making them universal change anything? Mall shooter stole his gun, same with SH shooter, from people who bought them and passed a background check. How does making them universal change anything? NY firefighter shooter obtained his guns through a straw purchase from someone who bought them and passed a background check. I ask yet again, how does making them universal change anything?

How dumb does someone have to be to not understand UBCs would not have changed the outcome in any of these cases?

10. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

I had someone ask me this recently on another forum/news site. It's really quite simple.

A non-citizen can legally own a firearm in the US.
    A non-citizen cannot vote.

We currently have a well-known immigration issue in the US, and the immigrants have a vested interest in voting benefits unto themselves and their relatives.
    Therefore, proof of citizenship should be a reasonable expectation when voting at a polling site.

I answered the guy's question and he just moved on to "buuuhhh so why is voting more restrictive than buying a gun?" To which I said, "I don't recall anyone asking for background checks on a voter's political history before they're allowed to vote. In other countries that's called fraud and election engineering."

11. Flash

Flash Vancouver Member

12. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

Because they are the ones that benifit from Voter fraud,

13. Flash

Flash Vancouver Member

I see a lot of the polls are put up and them the anti-gun people are notified to go vote.
    we need to beat them at their own game. lets find them and put in our view!

14. OLDNEWBIE

"Do you support a 50 percent sales tax on ammunition? Proposals would provide exemptions for ammunition purchased and used at a shooting range."

CHRIST!! I don't even like that question being asked. Anyway keep up the good work Flash, some of these polls you can vote on as many times as you want in case you didn't know!:thumbup:

15. 9MilMan

9MilMan Milwaukie Active Member

Indeed! It would seem racist, since fewer minorities have valid ID, required for background checks. Such a requirement would have a discriminatory effect, disproportionally denying minorities their 2A rights compared to Whities. That WAS the reasoning behind their objection to voter ID, was it not??

16. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

I'm encouraged to see that only 13% say they're in favor of comprehensive background checks.
    So much for casting 2A defenders as a crazy minority!

17. Flash

Flash Vancouver Member