JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i love how people vote on the second poll without knowing what they are talking about. the person with the order is the person being protected by the document, of course they should be able to get a gun.

Holmes, Loughner, FT Hood shooter and the VA Tech shooter all passed background checks. How does making them universal change anything? Mall shooter stole his gun, same with SH shooter, from people who bought them and passed a background check. How does making them universal change anything? NY firefighter shooter obtained his guns through a straw purchase from someone who bought them and passed a background check. I ask yet again, how does making them universal change anything?

How dumb does someone have to be to not understand UBCs would not have changed the outcome in any of these cases?

Why do libs want background checks but not voter ID?

I had someone ask me this recently on another forum/news site. It's really quite simple.

A non-citizen can legally own a firearm in the US.
A non-citizen cannot vote.

We currently have a well-known immigration issue in the US, and the immigrants have a vested interest in voting benefits unto themselves and their relatives.
Therefore, proof of citizenship should be a reasonable expectation when voting at a polling site.

I answered the guy's question and he just moved on to "buuuhhh so why is voting more restrictive than buying a gun?" To which I said, "I don't recall anyone asking for background checks on a voter's political history before they're allowed to vote. In other countries that's called fraud and election engineering."

I see a lot of the polls are put up and them the anti-gun people are notified to go vote.
we need to beat them at their own game. lets find them and put in our view!

"Do you support a 50 percent sales tax on ammunition? Proposals would provide exemptions for ammunition purchased and used at a shooting range."

CHRIST!! I don't even like that question being asked. Anyway keep up the good work Flash, some of these polls you can vote on as many times as you want in case you didn't know!:s0155:

Why do libs want background checks but not voter ID?

Indeed! It would seem racist, since fewer minorities have valid ID, required for background checks. Such a requirement would have a discriminatory effect, disproportionally denying minorities their 2A rights compared to Whities. That WAS the reasoning behind their objection to voter ID, was it not??

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top