JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I put Troy sights on it and a Geissele 3gun competition trigger in it today and It is starting to look like a sexy rifle now.
I seen pic's with the magpul prs stock on one like mine and it does look really good with it, however I like the freedom to collapse the stock and open it so I'm going to stay with the acs stock for now.
If you have never shot with a Geissele (guy's lee)competition trigger you're missing out, this thing is sooo crisp and lighter than my 3lb Timney was.Almost too light.

I understand that maybe you chose the 18 inch barrel for your intended shooting, but the extra 2 inches is not sexier. and for tacticool, ditch the boner scope and go low pro. Also, I too second the fugly ugliness of the ASC or ACS what ever they are, I cant remember because they are so fugly, I never look at them for more than 1 second. Last, the stainless barrel is awesome, especially Noveske's but the contrast in color kinda hit or miss.

Shoot your dam rifle and don't worry if it is going to wink back at you. Your not that fat guy with his shirt off and has his tacticool stuff around him are you? Someone can reply with the pic of the mullet wearing dude I am talking about.

Enjoy your rifle dude!!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top