JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if these barrels were any good or are they just more overhyped rifle parts?

07000128-14.5-LIGHT-AFGHAN-CHF-556-FSB-1.jpg

I am new to their products so any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks

Rob

Before John died, Noveske was considered Top Tier. After... still highly regarded by many, viewed as Gucci by others.

Two certainties:
1. You will get a high-end barrel, probably better than a Colt or FN milspec.
2. Your checkbook will bleed out the bubblegum accordingly.

I was wondering if these barrels were any good or are they just more overhyped rifle parts?

View attachment 1104494

I am new to their products so any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks

Rob
Likely made for them by FN by your description. Noveski has a great reputation that comes with a price. If yo are shooting sustained full auto this is the type of barrel you want, otherwise a lot of very good options out there for less price.

Before John died, Noveske was considered Top Tier. After... still highly regarded by many, viewed as Gucci by others.

Two certainties:
1. You will get a high-end barrel, probably better than a Colt or FN milspec.
2. Your checkbook will bleed out the bubblegum accordingly.
I would consider a standard colt Socom barrel if I could find one and then shave down the FSB.

One of my prized uppers is a Noveske that was built when John was still alive. It is a cold hammer forged chrome lined 16 inch upper and the only thing I'm not wild about is that quad rail handguards were the rage back then. The upper is butter smoother and performs well. I put it on a Sharps Bros billet warthog lower and it matches well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top