JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
G11 Baby! HK G11 Prototype

A colleague/friend of mine was seriously into autos back in the 80's, owning both a G3 and a G41. I was floored when he told me this. He sold it all in the late 90s to pursue another passion, and had zero regrets.

[edit] People at my company as well as clients universally hated him - not just disliked, but hated. I heard weeks of bad stories before meeting him, and when I did, I knew instantly he was in the Asberger's spectrum of autism, just like my son. We got along great.
Are brass fed guns are a marker of the "tism"?

Are brass fed guns are a marker of the "tism"?

Negative. Selling a collection of full auto just because the winds of your passion change is a symptom.
He was called "the 50:50 guy". When asked a question like "will it work?" (our job often carries significant risks), his answer was invariably "50:50." It infuriated people. When we met, I realized he was just like my son, and knew that with Asberger folk, it's not what you ask, but how you ask. He was a veritable Google reference himself in what we did.

Negative. Selling a collection of full auto just because the winds of your passion change is a symptom.
He was called "the 50:50 guy". When asked a question like "will it work?" (our job often carries significant risks), his answer was invariably "50:50." It infuriated people. When we met, I realized he was just like my son, and knew that with Asberger folk, it's not what you ask, but how you ask. He was a veritable Google reference himself in what we did.

I have a son with very mild Asperger's syndrome too... you're spot-on about it not being "what", but rather "how" you ask/tell them something, as well as not rely on non-verbal (implied) communication. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top