JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just by what I read, it sounds like their new ammo will just work in their new rifle. The company seems to want to be the Apple of the gun world.

It is interesting...this might be the next big advance in firearms/ammo. 25 years ago folks thought the 2015 soldier would have lasers in the 40 gigawatt face-melting range.....still a ways off it seems. I could see this "taking off"...... or not.

Brutus Out

It is interesting...this might be the next big advance in firearms/ammo. 25 years ago folks thought the 2015 soldier would have lasers in the 40 gigawatt face-melting range.....still a ways off it seems. I could see this "taking off"...... or not.

Brutus Out
Not face melting lasers but body-heating microwaves. We're almost there. Too bad they don't let us take the gloves off these days. If something like those CT rounds ever were deployed the ROE's would probably have a special chapter just for them in case we ever dare to strike fear in the enemy's hearts.

The US is too cheap to retool for all new rifles and ammo...

Hell, they couldn't keep enough soldiers in body armor last go round and families were sending them what they could buy here...

if i want something that out performs the 5.56 i will use the 7.62 i see little need for a rifle / round that fits in the middle. Dont need to reinvent the wheel IMHO

Yes, HK was pushing that back in '86-'88. It was a huge buzz, their rotating breech/chamber rifle they were working on and then poof... never heard about since.
G11 Baby! HK G11 Prototype

A colleague/friend of mine was seriously into autos back in the 80's, owning both a G3 and a G41. I was floored when he told me this. He sold it all in the late 90s to pursue another passion, and had zero regrets.

[edit] People at my company as well as clients universally hated him - not just disliked, but hated. I heard weeks of bad stories before meeting him, and when I did, I knew instantly he was in the Asberger's spectrum of autism, just like my son. We got along great.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads