JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
G11 Baby! HK G11 Prototype

A colleague/friend of mine was seriously into autos back in the 80's, owning both a G3 and a G41. I was floored when he told me this. He sold it all in the late 90s to pursue another passion, and had zero regrets.

[edit] People at my company as well as clients universally hated him - not just disliked, but hated. I heard weeks of bad stories before meeting him, and when I did, I knew instantly he was in the Asberger's spectrum of autism, just like my son. We got along great.
Are brass fed guns are a marker of the "tism"?

Are brass fed guns are a marker of the "tism"?

Negative. Selling a collection of full auto just because the winds of your passion change is a symptom.
He was called "the 50:50 guy". When asked a question like "will it work?" (our job often carries significant risks), his answer was invariably "50:50." It infuriated people. When we met, I realized he was just like my son, and knew that with Asberger folk, it's not what you ask, but how you ask. He was a veritable Google reference himself in what we did.

Negative. Selling a collection of full auto just because the winds of your passion change is a symptom.
He was called "the 50:50 guy". When asked a question like "will it work?" (our job often carries significant risks), his answer was invariably "50:50." It infuriated people. When we met, I realized he was just like my son, and knew that with Asberger folk, it's not what you ask, but how you ask. He was a veritable Google reference himself in what we did.

I have a son with very mild Asperger's syndrome too... you're spot-on about it not being "what", but rather "how" you ask/tell them something, as well as not rely on non-verbal (implied) communication. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top