JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had a bunch of scrap and leftover wood in my garage, so I threw this together. Used cut up bicycle tubes for padding where the rifle parts contact the wood. 550 cord as handles to pull it out. What do ya think? Would appreciate if you have any "I would have done this differently" comments.

IMG_20230120_193457.jpg IMG_20230120_193412.jpg

IMG_20230120_193328.jpg

Last Edited:
I've definitely heard about armor all being the death of various automotive trim pieces. But I think sunlight is what accelerates the process. I am guessing that keeping the temperature and humidity exposure to a minimum would help more than any type of chemical treatment. Just guessing tho

I've definitely heard about armor all being the death of various automotive trim pieces. But I think sunlight is what accelerates the process. I am guessing that keeping the temperature and humidity exposure to a minimum would help more than any type of chemical treatment. Just guessing tho
Yeah, that's about what I know about preserving these seals as well. This is still in my house, I just need to organize my closet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top