JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not much is allowed to be shown, but they do let him "describe" some of the features. Like the target saving feature, which pins targets in their place within some computer system while constantly changing the reticle to show them as you pan in and out of that section of view. This feature is pretty nuts. Essentially if I'm getting this right, I would be able to pin a target while looking at it through the scope, turn a 180, pan my rear view for targets range things or pin targets on this side, turn back 180, and once I point my scope in the direction the first target it will come into view on the reticle in real time as I cheek the rifle and get into position. If this is the future of optics! I'm ready!

Pretty cool. Essentially a range finder with ballistic calculator like a G7, integrated into the optic.
Sounds like this but much much more. This thing is like a video game. Imagine your in a video game world, say a first person shooter. You know how when you look around icons come up to show you if someone is around. Depending on the game, it even shows how far away it is from you. That's this in real life. After watching it and reading into it online, it sounds like the system is even advanced enough to track targets when in the field of view. IE you can pin a target and the reticle moves if it moves, even if you don't.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top