JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Greetings all – as you can tell from my handle I'm from Texas, and also, a woman (the Anna part). 😊 I'm interested in freedom, firearms, self-defense, and reducing the trash/pollutants in our world somehow. Finally joined this forum as I feel it's important to build some community. I'm in Newport. Thank you & good vibes ....
Welcome Texanna. I too am Texas born and bred - Midland/Odessa area. Happy you are aboard with us!

Greetings all – as you can tell from my handle I'm from Texas, and also, a woman (the Anna part). 😊 I'm interested in freedom, firearms, self-defense, and reducing the trash/pollutants in our world somehow. Finally joined this forum as I feel it's important to build some community. I'm in Newport. Thank you & good vibes ....
Lincoln city here, Welcome!

Hey Pops1911, thank you for the welcome, and forgive the late response – didn't see the notification bell, got it now .... I'm from Dallas County. Bet you know where Big G is ...

Welcome fellow Coastie! It's great to see more folks from our area on here with the same interests! :D (Toledo local here)

How ya doin?

Reaction GIF

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class