JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all!

I just moved to Central Oregon from San Diego and wanted to join a forum because there's usually tons of good info.

Spent most of my recent life in the Navy then shipyards for years before going back to school.

Been around firearms most of my life and do sport/target shooting regularly. Very excited to start getting stuff I wasn't able to before.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1712358171251.png

Aloha, Mark

Hello all!

I just moved to Central Oregon from San Diego and wanted to join a forum because there's usually tons of good info.

Spent most of my recent life in the Navy then shipyards for years before going back to school.

Been around firearms most of my life and do sport/target shooting regularly. Very excited to start getting stuff I wasn't able to before.
Just dont bring californy to bend. Welcome aboard.

Hello all!

Awesome! Since you are new you may not be aware of measure 114 which adds tons of gun restrictions to Oregon. It started briefly in Dec 2022 but was stopped by a judge. It is up for appeal in Sept 2024 and is very likely to restart. Just something to be aware of that magazine and ease of buying guns that exist now may not be possible after Sept. lots of threads on it on this forum or info in other places. Just a heads up especially for magazines over 10 rounds.

Very excited to start getting stuff I wasn't able to before.
Welcome comrade. I've been in Bend for about 3 years now, moving from the Bay Area. I've gotta say, I've been loving the freedom out here when it comes to building up my collection. No more dealing with handguns that have magazine disconnects, AKs with those annoying fins, and threaded barrels galore. Plus, you can stock up on all the 30-round mags you want, although there's still some uncertainty about Measure 114 and high-capacity mags, as others have pointed out. So, my advice? Enjoy the shopping while it's still easy to get stuff shipped here and grab your favorites while you can!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top