JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all – as you can tell from my handle I'm from Texas, and also, a woman (the Anna part). 😊 I'm interested in freedom, firearms, self-defense, and reducing the trash/pollutants in our world somehow. Finally joined this forum as I feel it's important to build some community. I'm in Newport. Thank you & good vibes ....

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Hey Xaevian, gryghin, fredball, JohnnyMac, thank you for the welcome wishes, yahoo! And gryghin, thanks for the Trash No Land info. My new personal goal is gonna be doing something about cigarette butt filters everywhere (not anti-smoke, just anti-microplastics).

Y'all have a great rest of the week –
I just went to renew CHL. And they did not have to retake my fingerprints, which was a surprise ....

My new personal goal is gonna be doing something about cigarette butt filters everywhere
Well, good luck with that - and while you are at it maybe do something about the masks everywhere as well !

Welcome from Wickiup Junction!

WJ.jpg

Thanks RVTECH, beautiful location in the pic! ... and oh yeah, the mask trash & the rona rags (got nylon, will never bio-degrade). They are everywhere, it's nutz ...

Greetings all – as you can tell from my handle I'm from Texas, and also, a woman (the Anna part). 😊 I'm interested in freedom, firearms, self-defense, and reducing the trash/pollutants in our world somehow. Finally joined this forum as I feel it's important to build some community. I'm in Newport. Thank you & good vibes ....
YAY!!!! Welcome from East Anglia, England!! Here I am in Newport a few years back.....Mrs tac is in the post office, BTW.

1643844046562.png
We like Newport, us.

I shoot a lot, Mrs tac no longer does, though, since the gubmint took all her pistols away... :(

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews