JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well hello i was recommended to this site as i am looking for some George Lawrence Leather goods and i am told you all might be able to help....great site so far...thank u for having me...God bless,John

Welcome and thanks for getting me interested in George Lawrence Leather. Yes, I did a search.

In 1985, all divisions of The George Lawrence Company except the leather goods manufacturing were divested and the manufacturing operation was moved. The Lawrence family sold the building built by George W. Lawrence in 1903 at SW 1st and Oaks Street in Portland, Oregon. It has been renovated on the inside and converted to a commercial building. In 1989, the leather goods business was sold to Gould & Goodrich Leather, Inc. and moved to Lillington, North Carolina. Now, under the name of Lawrence Leather Company, Jim Buffaloe is the sole craftsman carrying on the Lawrence tradition.

Then, I didn't know about the connection between G. Lawrence and the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and Museum. I know that I've passed the museum many times. I guess I'll have to make it a point to stop in one day.

George Lawrence Co. Harness & Saddlery | Columbia Gorge Discovery Center

BTW.....are you interested in SASS (Single Action Shooting Society)? Is that the reason for your interest in shooting leather? If it's cowboy leather for your shooting iron....check out Ted Blocker in Tigard, OR. As for a SASS club. Try the SASS web site.

Aloha, Mark

PS......If it's more about leather in general....you might like a visit to: Oregon Leather Co. – Portland and Eugene's premier leather and leather supply store.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads