JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New member Rich here. Local fella pointed me in this direction when he saw an ad I put on CL (which got flagged. Thought you could sell equipment... Oh well).
I'm probably not what people expect here as I am not a typical ex-LEO or typical gun forum person. I look forward to reading a lot of what y'all have to say, I've got some stuff I'd like to sell but that is difficult to do with other resources. Anyway, look forward to meeting a lot of y'all!

Last Edited:
'64 Mercury, huh? Cool.
I have a home built hot rod but it is not even close to 'normal'.
But, I feel safe putting a couple rifles in the truck and heading out to plink!

Welcome to NWFA! I saw your other post stating that you had some reloading equipment you were selling. I'm sure there is LOTS of members who are anxiously awaiting!

Awesome! I just don't shoot as much as I used to. I have a bunch loaded up, enough to last me YEARS. So will be listing it all here for 1/2 retail or less. All focused on two calibers- .38/.357 and .22-250.
I have an SSP91 chambered in .22-250 that is a BLAST to shoot, as well as a Ruger SP101 in .357 that is fun. Several other things too, but these were the only two I hand loaded for.
I do have my retired duty weapon (Glock 21), a great shooting Mosin, several .22 rifles including an old Target Master single shot Remington bolt that can still drive tacks. And others...

Awesome! I just don't shoot as much as I used to. I have a bunch loaded up, enough to last me YEARS. So will be listing it all here for 1/2 retail or less. All focused on two calibers- .38/.357 and .22-250.
I have an SSP91 chambered in .22-250 that is a BLAST to shoot, as well as a Ruger SP101 in .357 that is fun. Several other things too, but these were the only two I hand loaded for.
I do have my retired duty weapon (Glock 21), a great shooting Mosin, several .22 rifles including an old Target Master single shot Remington bolt that can still drive tacks. And others...

IMG_20240131_131214373.jpg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

I'm not former LEO nor would I consider myself a "gun forum" nor gun nut type.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top