JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello Fellow Gun Lovers,

My name is Bryan (Landhawk) and I just opened Landhawk Arms. I have been buying/selling/trading here on Northwest Firearms for a couple of years now. So I decided to go and get my FFL and open my own shop. I am starting small with an online store and hopefully will grow to a brick and mortar gun shop.

I grew up in the Washington DC area. Joined the Marine Corps after high school. Then worked for Federal Air Marshals, NAVSEA, and served as a police officer in DC. I met my wife when she was working in DC. She brought me to Oregon for a wedding 7 years ago and I loved it here so much I packed up and have been living here for 5 years.

My two sons currently serve in the Army. I am so proud of them carrying on the family tradition.

I have vast amount of firearms experience and years of extensive tactical training. If you need help deciding on what firearm fits your needs, I can definitely help.

Check out my website, https://landhawkarms.com.

I offer cash pricing on almost everything I carry. So shoot me an email at [email protected] and I can give you a cash price quote on anything on my website.

Thank you and God Bless!!

View attachment 654940
Nice looking site, hope you get a brick and mortar. I still like the live banter and impulse buying

Nice looking site, hope you get a brick and mortar. I still like the live banter and impulse buying
I have thought about having demo guns and taking potential customers to Threat Dynamics and letting people try before they buy. I agree about the banter unless it's someone trying to talk you into a Kel-Tec pistol

My brother and l had an old fashioned sporting goods store in Red Bluff. l got into selling paintball guns and gear. It kept the store in business when WalMart was under selling most rifle and shotgun prices. My suggestion: develop a following, sell at gun shows. The costs of a building are way more than rent and utilities. Insurance is a big expense. Good luck whatever you choose. l have tried to get my FFL reissued but ATF insists l have a store. Not worth it to me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top