JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went in today and didn't see a single gun. Some guy was getting his hair cut, there were some coins on and inside the glass counters. I guess at some point in the past there was a guy that was selling some guns from that store? but not anymore and the guy who I was talking to said he just wants someone responsible, someone who can afford $650 a month and a share of some utilities etc. One side of the wall had some wood hanging off it, maybe a future gun rack?

It would be kinda cool, you can go coin and gun shopping and while you are at it, get a hair cut. Now we need some coffee and maybe a good looking female employee lol.

They are moving around the corner to a larger space across from the post office. Should be open at the end of this week or beginning of next.

I just spoke with them on the phone today looking to see if they had a particular item in stock.

According to their website they are open for business again. Has anyone been in yet?

"We are directly across from the Beaverton Post Office at 12150 SW 1st ST. Our new location will help us serve you better by having more Firearms, Accessories and Ammo in stock."

I stopped by a little while ago. Calling the Post Office a "zoo" would be an understatement today, but there was still no trouble finding plenty of parking within a block of the store.

The inventory seems only slightly better than before, but they now have the room they need to grow and my understanding is that they do plan to increase inventory soon. It pains me to post this because I'd like my wife to go try one out, but they have two S&W Shields in 9mm and two in .40S&W for $415 each.

They moved from that coin/barber shop to just across the Post office. It is bigger space for them and they expanded their inventory. They are keeping their cash prices low to generate traffic and to kick start their business.
The charge for transfers is $25 + the BG check ($10) so that is where $35 comes from. Glad Casey had the M&P Shield in stock. I compared it to his XDS in stock and saw it was much smaller and lighter than the XDS. Now I may have to buy that Shield @ $399 cash. Hate when that happens.
For the record, John and Casey are very personable and have 1st Thursday open house at their store. Great way to promote the business and change the way the community views guns and that business.
They also want to attract the growing women's segment of the business.
I'm not affiliated with them, but like when there is a small local business that tries hard to succeed. Give them a try!

On that YouTube, Hickok was talking about his observations. He is right, "not a lot of difference", but I had them side by side (he is selling that XDS .45 bi-tone for $515 cash) and there was a significant difference to me. The grip on the Shield was so much smaller that hitting the mag catch was hard enough to know I was not going to do speedy reloads with this gun and I'm still wrestling with the issue of that thumb safety.
My .45 XDS is still in caught up in the recall but not sure if I'll keep it if I get a Shield. I was going to get the XDS in 9 till I played with this Shield.

I wanted the 9mm bi-tone, but cheapest i found it was 545 on order, do you know if they have one in there? they never responded my my request :(

He had bi-tone .45 in stock on Saturday. There was only one hanging on the wall. I thought I heard $515, but maybe it was $550. I didn't pay much attention since I already have a .45 XDS and was interested in a 9mm. I also think he said cash price on the all black XDS was $490, so am still considering it, though I don't think he had any in stock.

I don't think they are open on Sunday, but give them a call in the week.

wow looking forward to checking them out...literally 5blocks from my GF's house...I cant stand just about every gun store...they are all pricks and look at you like your a piece of crap because you didnt buy one of there over priced boxes of ammo or guns. I hope they are great because the rest of them arent.

they have great deals all the time. I helped a buddy score some 7.62 and 223, 1000 rounds for ~$250 from them a month or so ago. Super friendly and always willing to chat. Great prices on handguns and even have seen complete upper with BCG for $390!

wow looking forward to checking them out...literally 5blocks from my GF's house...I cant stand just about every gun store...they are all pricks and look at you like your a piece of crap because you didnt buy one of there over priced boxes of ammo or guns. I hope they are great because the rest of them arent.

they have great deals all the time. I helped a buddy score some 7.62 and 223, 1000 rounds for ~$250 from them a month or so ago. Super friendly and always willing to chat. Great prices on handguns and even have seen complete upper with BCG for $390!

wow awesome. ill probably squeeze in there today after work...if time permits

A few hours ago they had two more S&W Shields in 9mm and two in .40S&W for $415 each ($399 cash). One of the 9mm Shields followed me home so don't delay if you've been thinking of getting one.

They seem to be able to keep them in stock better than any other shop. I have not gone in and not seen on on the display rack and I have stopped by 6 or 7 times. That is how I got mine when every store was trying to sign people up for a waiting list and they still only charged me 399 cash. That and the "used" Beretta 92fs I got made them my go to store. A beat up 92 at another store close by was asking 150 more than John and Casey for one that can pass as new. I really do not think the previous owner had put any rounds through it since I took it home and had to clean out a bunch of factory grease. Also was highly tempted with the M&P AR sport that was 599 a couple months back. 899 down the street. Insane how different the prices are.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top