JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wandered into this shop after going to the library and have purchased 3 guns in the last couple weeks from them. I am simply a patron and in no way affiliated with the place but they deserve more of a rep than they have at the moment. Right now they have at least two M&P Shield 9mm brand new for 399 cash price, as well as a couple 40 cal Shields. They have M&P ARs for around 650 brand new again. Prices are insanely low and as I want the shop to stay around go buy from these guys! John and Casey are both awesome and knowledgeable unlike other shops they treat you like a customer rather than acting like you are just being a pain and eating into their scratching themselves time. Lets get rid of the shops that over charge and get guys like this rolling. 2 blocks away I can buy the same M&P shield for 599...HMMM what to do.

<broken link removed>

They have a good selection but they are just starting so not as many as they will have when they get going. I was looking at a Kahr p9 that they had for 150 less than the shop down the street and then a LNIB Beretta 92fs caught my eye and was only 460 cash price. Thing looks brand new and after putting the other 92fs I had up for trade I could not pass up a brand new looking 92 for that price, nor one of my shield 9s for 399. M&P ARs are 650 or so. They have quite a few different brands in all calibers and the prices so far have shocked me as I traded a Beretta 92 for a good 40 and then got what I consider a beautiful brand new one for 460 out the door. They have various pistols and sometimes you walk in and they have a used one that is brand new looking like my Beretta and they charge at least 100 less per gun on everything I have bought compared to other shops around. Sometimes much more like those ARs are 900 in most shops. Plus John and Casey are just good dudes and know their stuff. I go in about once a week and so far I have walked out with a gun everytime that just happened to be there and the price was more than right.

I would definitely make the trip. They do a customer show and tell once a month and last time they had a belt fed 50 cal, double barrel semi auto shotgun with a 50 round capacity, awesome handgun caliber carbines, just tricked out guns that I was jealous beyond belief of these guys having the licenses to build and own/shoot these things. As well as simply tricked out pistols and rifles that give you ideas of what you may have never thought of but could do to your own piece. I want the double barrel though!! there is a pic of it on their site

I gave them a call today to ask about transfer prices. Very nice guy on the phone...But their fees depend on how busy they are. As low as $25 if they are dead, over $35 (not sure what the max is) if they are busy. I wont be using them for transfers. Lol. But they seem to be really friendly and prices look pretty good. I'll check them out...

I don't know John, but I do know Casey. One of the friendliest guys you'll ever meet. Good people! I know $25 is more than you can get transfers done from a guy out of his home, but a store front has more overhead and I like to support local business. Casey was selling ammo based on what he paid for it, not what he could get for it after sandy hook. He wasn't out gouging people. I haven't forgot about that and I'll be back in when I have extra cash for my next big purchase.

If it was a set price at $25 I would gladly use them for transfers. I've never heard of a variable price like theirs. How am I supposed to know how busy they will be when my gun comes in? I just purchased a gun online this weekend and would've liked to use them for the transfer...

Their probable just getting their bearings and figuring out what their time is worth. Casey's reasonable and I'm sure he wouldn't tell you one price over the phone and then raise it when it came in. If he forgot, you could just remind him about your discussion and he'd say "no problem." He's a joy to deal with.

Just checked out Frontline Arms earlier today. Really great place, selection is decent but sparse due to general newness.

They had some hard to find items for what I consider to be very reasonable prices. Such as the elusive smith and wesson M&P sport AR for $649 or $679 something like that.

Some other stuff too. Shield for $399, bunch of 9mm hollow points. Casey was awesome to talk to. Definately giving them first look for my next firearm purchase.

Highly encourage us all to show our support for a local business trying to make community atmosphere

I find I it odd that you had that transfer info presented as I was told 25 and all the way through it has been 25 but I know it is 100 down the street from them and 50 at the two more popular shops around so 25 was a great number to hear. As already said if you let Casey know he said 25 that will be your cost as he is the easiest to deal with person at a shop I have encountered. To those who do not know John you will find a very similar personality.

I find I it odd that you had that transfer info presented as I was told 25 and all the way through it has been 25 but I know it is 100 down the street from them and 50 at the two more popular shops around so 25 was a great number to hear. As already said if you let Casey know he said 25 that will be your cost as he is the easiest to deal with person at a shop I have encountered. To those who do not know John you will find a very similar personality.

The reason he gave me was his priority is his customers in the shop buying the guns (and other stuff) he has for sale, not guns purchased elsewhere online. He mentioned when he just opened up he only had a few guns on display so he charged only $25. But not it varies depending on how busy they are. I will still check the store out, and I'll ask them again when I'm in.

Swung in to Frontline today to check it out, like the place. Going to check out their first Thursday gun show and tell, sounds fun! When I get my next gun, I'll give them first shot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top