JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a general rule I am a bit picky 'bout who I let touch my gun...
But that might be a thread best left to a different forum... :D

In any event...
Some of my best firearm teaching , has come from casual shooting up at the gravel pit with :
"Hey neat old gun..."
Or "How did you do that..?"

One of the best ways to teach someone about a firearm is to hand them one....
Everyone can teach someone something....and that teaching does not need to be in a formal setting.

Also one of the joys of firearm ownership...is sharing your firearm
I will not deprive myself of that.
Andy
I too, will live my life as a FREE Citizen and not a subject. Let them rage, their influence wanes outside urban city boundaries anyway.

I too, will live my life as a FREE Citizen and not a subject. Let them rage, their influence wanes outside urban city boundaries anyway.
In WWII, the Nazis had a law against letting someone touch your gun. What did we do,? Carpet bomb the landscape with Liberators.
Oh how times have changed.
Lol

That's why I have a wife 24 yrs younger than myself :s0005::s0112:
I dated younger chicks, but married older chicas... they know the score. And can cook. And own houses. And don't babble or fluff their hair. And don't obsess over shoes. And don't think partying is THE lifestyle. And don't have 24,542 Facebook friends. And don't need ME to entertain THEM. And don't call wanting to know where I am, what I am doing, when will I be home. And often engage in the same hobby/activities that I like to do. And don't need to go clubbing. And can hold an intelligent conversation/discussion.

If I were 50, and married a 25yr old gal, I'd be miserable!!!

:p ;):D

I dated younger chicks, but married older chicas... they know the score. And can cook. And own houses. And don't babble or fluff their hair. And don't obsess over shoes. And don't think partying is THE lifestyle. And don't have 24,542 Facebook friends. And don't need ME to entertain THEM. And don't call wanting to know where I am, what I am doing, when will I be home. And often engage in the same hobby/activities that I like to do. And don't need to go clubbing. And can hold an intelligent conversation/discussion.

If I were 50, and married a 25yr old gal, I'd be miserable!!!

:p ;):D
My wife is none of those things or I would have never gone past the first few dates. She prefers to stay at home, cook, clean and I have to almost force her to spend money. She had no debt and a big fat 401k when we met which has grown well over 6-figures. They say unicorns don't exist though....

My wife is none of those things or I would have never gone past the first few dates. She prefers to stay at home, cook, clean and I have to almost force her to spend money. She had no debt and a big fat 401k when we met which has grown well over 6-figures. They say unicorns don't exist though....
She must be Asian...

She must be Asian...
Its a stereotype, but it was a correct one for a friend of mine. My friend married a Vietnamese girl that has great traditional traits/values, works hard is a great mom and does not act like a child and piss away money like a lot of modern woman today..

Its a stereotype, but it was a correct one for a friend of mine. My friend married a Vietnamese girl that has great traditional traits/values, works hard is a great mom and does not act like a child and piss away money like a lot of modern woman today..
IMO, stereotypes exist for a reason. We just have to remember that peoples always change in this fast moving world.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top