JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Merry Christmas everybody!
I need some help. I have a 12 gauge auto, factory engraved Dale Earnhardt shotgun.
No model #, no gauge #, just a serial #.DE31614. I think it is unfired and is sleek and
pretty. I want to trade or sell it. I don't know what to list it as. Is it a 11-87? I have been
hunting and shooting for too many years, but not in the last 20. I feel really stupid not
knowing anything about this.
The gun is in a large metal ICC impact case.
Also, what does " WTS OR and WTT OR " mean?
Thanks

"WTS OR and WTT OR" means that you want to sell or trade your item in Oregon.
As far as your shotgun is concerned, there's a lot of info on the internet about them.

Welcome from a former Brookings resident. I still have a friend in Gold Beach. Miss the harbor fishing for salmon, but not the fog and the wind. ;)

Welcome to the forum from the central Oregon coast! A sharp picture would help identify your shotgun.

A little research will reveal that Remington made these from at least 2003 ending in about 2006. Each year was a different model and gage. Looks like they made semi-auto 11-87's (2003-2004) and 870's (2005-2006), maybe others. Value if near perfect, no original box, would be $575-$650 for an 11-87 in 95 to 98% condition; and $475-$575 for an 870 in 95-98% condition according to Blue Book of Gun Values.

The trick is to find a Dale Earnhardt fan to get those $$$; for me it would be worth less because I'm like a lot of shooters that shy away from any species of commemorative. I'd prefer either a wildlife engraved, or a plain, shotgun. I own one commemorative gun, and it has dropped in value more than any other gun I own.;)

Gold Beach doesn't have as much fog but more wind than Brookings. Where you now?

I've been back in La Grande since 1993.
Yup, the first year we lived on Oceanview in Brookings... terrible summer, foggy all the time... it took me almost the entire first summer before I realized that it was 90F or just two miles up the Chetco River. Ha.
But the fog in Gold River only leaves when the wind blows it out! LOL

Welcome to the forum from the central Oregon coast! A sharp picture would help identify your shotgun.

A little research will reveal that Remington made these from at least 2003 ending in about 2006. Each year was a different model and gage. Looks like they made semi-auto 11-87's (2003-2004) and 870's (2005-2006), maybe others. Value if near perfect, no original box, would be $575-$650 for an 11-87 in 95 to 98% condition; and $475-$575 for an 870 in 95-98% condition according to Blue Book of Gun Values.

The trick is to find a Dale Earnhardt fan to get those $$$; for me it would be worth less because I'm like a lot of shooters that shy away from any species of commemorative. I'd prefer either a wildlife engraved, or a plain, shotgun. I own one commemorative gun, and it has dropped in value more than any other gun I own.;)
Thanks. I don't really need the money. It is too pretty to just let it set.

1224160543.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads