JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone! I found this site while Googling for ammo.

Originally from Rhode Island (used to run RIHunts.com) and relocated to Florida 10 years ago.

I work for a construction company helping home buyers out with the construction of their new home

I like to shoot sporting clays and trap and target shoot once and a while.

Other than that when I have a gun in my hand I'm usually deer hunting either with a 300 WSM or 7mm RUM

Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to using the site!

1702430352702.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

Before someone chimes in... I'm from the Carolinas but the only places hiring when I punched out from the Navy was AOL and Intel Corp. Guess I picked the right horse 🐎. I know a lot of the East doesn't have public lands. Doesn't change the message.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

Before someone chimes in... I'm from the Carolinas but the only places hiring when I punched out from the Navy was AOL and Intel Corp. Guess I picked the right horse 🐎. I know a lot of the East doesn't have public lands. Doesn't change the message.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Thank Gryghin, good to hear from you and thanks for your service! Pretty much the only deer hunting I do is in South Carolina. I do get out west to New Mexico for Antelope and Mulies.

welcome aboard and glad to have you! Curious what the shooting is like there? Lots of public lands or do you need to belong to a club or find a range?

Coincidentally I found NWFA googling for "lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident"

Originally from Rhode Island (used to run RIHunts.com) and relocated to Florida 10 years ago.

I work for a construction company helping home buyers out with the construction of their new home

I like to shoot sporting clays and trap and target shoot once and a while.

Other than that when I have a gun in my hand I'm usually deer hunting either with a 300 WSM or 7mm RUM

Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to using the site!
Hello @Brenakie .
Welcome from the gun-totin' old broad contingent.
Gator here.

Well if you run into Albert and Ashley out there tell them I said hi! They are former co-workers who just got into firearms before they left for Vero! I txt wish Ashley from time to time…

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top